Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

which is great with ul, is that me and 95% of the members of CC, will never see what is posted in the "video" sections !!! all those side facing ul understand why !!! ul to kill the "spirit" cc sharing !!!

Esprit de partage avez-vous dit ?

Qu'avez-vous partager avec ce forum à part des critiques à l'encontre d'Ul.to ?

Hophophop !!!

Pertinence = karma +1 !!!  8)

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for new user

only from the old house

mega pack

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't get it. You keep posting these huge lists of downloads on a host that remove's them all within 48 hours. Nobody knows what kind of videos they are. Downloading is a pain in the ass for people who don't want to pay for the download. What's the point?

If you really want to help, upload the videos to dirtybin and post a screenshot or description with each download.

for new user

only from the old house

mega pack

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't get it. You keep posting these huge lists of downloads on a host that remove's them all within 48 hours. Nobody knows what kind of videos they are. Downloading is a pain in the ass for people who don't want to pay for the download. What's the point?

If you really want to help, upload the videos to dirtybin and post a screenshot or description with each download.

Ahhhh, well. Boss is only here to help himself, isn't he?