Nastya & Zheka Videos - Split #1

great job Cowboy, and thanks for making it so easy to download with just one click and the show is there instantly. Nice work

True! This download system is awesome and should be applied by all members. ;)

Vrai ! ce système de téléchargement est génial et devrait être appliqués par tout les membres. ;)

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ...Nothing special i use O cam 13.0 it does it all; screen shot,records and does the switch from avi.flv.and so on all i have to do it gave it a name or just down load it with the numbers it provides..

the other good thing it has it's own folder. you can chose to save or delete when done.

Gracias ... Nada especial trabajar con O cam 13,0 lo hace todo, captura de pantalla, registros y hace el cambio de avi.flv.and etc todo lo que tengo que hacer lo dieron un nombre o simplemente bajar la carga con los números que proporciona ..

la otra cosa buena tiene su propia carpeta. usted puede elegir guardar o borrar cuando haya terminado.

Merci ... Rien de spécial j'utilise O cam 13,0, il fait tout, capture d'écran, des dossiers et fait le passage de avi.flv.and ainsi de suite tout ce que j'ai à faire, il lui a donné un nom ou juste en bas de la charger avec les chiffres il offre ..

L'autre bonne chose, il a son propre dossier. vous pouvez choisir d'enregistrer ou supprimer une fois terminé.

Thanks ... Τίποτα ιδιαίτερο μπορώ να χρησιμοποιήσω O cam 13.0 κάνει όλα? Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης, τα αρχεία και να κάνει τη μετάβαση από avi.flv.and ούτω καθ 'όλα πρέπει να κάνω έδωσε ένα όνομα ή ακριβώς κάτω από το φορτίο με τους αριθμούς παρέχει ..

Το άλλο καλό πράγμα έχει τη δική του φακέλου του. μπορείτε να επιλέξετε να αποθηκεύσετε ή να διαγράψετε όταν τελειώσετε.

i don't speak all these languages...lol just trying to do my part. did i forget to mention it's FREE!!!!!!

Guest NL Forever

the only problem with this method is that you have to split large videos into small chunks which is very time consuming....one reason why I gave up doing it this way...just didn't have the time to spare. Any suggestions as to how it can be done easily? I might be tempted to re-post my collection in smaller bitesize bits.... particularly since Crocodile guy (or whatever his name was) seems to have got himself banned from CC.... :-)

Guest Squirrel

the only problem with this method is that you have to split large videos into small chunks which is very time consuming....one reason why I gave up doing it this way...just didn't have the time to spare. Any suggestions as to how it can be done easily? I might be tempted to re-post my collection in smaller bitesize bits.... particularly since Crocodile guy (or whatever his name was) seems to have got himself banned from CC.... :-)

It's a matter of editing the hell out of the captured video (who cares about foreplay, anyway?)

As Hollywood movie directors always said, "Cut to the chase!"

(PS: That was an alligator. They're different from crocodiles. You can tell by their noses and their attitude. Swampy was way cool, man. Another fun camcaps member gone AWOL...)

Guest NL Forever

And 2 months later they have sex again...

(ul.to Link Removed).

REALLY? I can't say I've been very observant recently.....

Cowboy's O Cam 13.0 video capture program has worked great.  I loved that the video and audio quality were outstanding.  But mostly, I loved that I could just click on the file and it would play.  Most of the videos on this site seem to be to some web link that gives you an option to download.  Sometimes the download does not happen, or won't open without a password or the creation of an account (sometimes asking for a credit card number). 

Hey guys, check out this great time lapse video I found of Barcelona. Looks like a pretty cool, beautiful and not so overpopulated place. I makes me wonder even more why they sit around and watch TV so much. Sure looks like there's a lot to do.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).