Nastya & Zheka Videos - Split #1

Guest NL Forever

new folder for my collection of N&K stuff..... will update as and when I can....for starters here's some of the action from yesterday.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thasnksd NL but I need some help. After much work I downloaded the files but they were in an .exe file form with the graphic of a shield. It then wantged me to download another program to to open them.

I stopped at that point to request more info. as have never used this site befre. I am used to a straight "flv" form as a "flash.' Thanks

Guest Squirrel

Thasnksd NL but I need some help. After much work I downloaded the files but they were in an .exe file form with the graphic of a shield. It then wantged me to download another program to to open them.

I stopped at that point to request more info. as have never used this site befre. I am used to a straight "flv" form as a "flash.' Thanks

Same happened on my first try: Put Locker is a bit tricky. Double click on the file. You'll get a warning box about advertising; close it. The screen will say "Download faster with our downloader--DOWNLOAD NOW" in the top left -- don't click on that or it will give you the .exe. Instead, hit the BLUE arrow in the center of the page, and then go have a beer

Guest NL Forever

Same happened on my first try: Put Locker is a bit tricky. Double click on the file. You'll get a warning box about advertising; close it. The screen will say "Download faster with our downloader--DOWNLOAD NOW" in the top left -- don't click on that or it will give you the .exe. Instead, hit the BLUE arrow in the center of the page, and then go have a beer

I have never used putlocker before, but having trouble with mediafire at the moment. The files should be either .avi or .flv or .zip extensions. Certainly not .exe

Guest NL Forever

When the last time this couple had sex !!!!??

I think I posted the last sex session they had....before I ran out of RLC access again :-)

Look back a bit in the thread.....