Nastya & Zheka Videos - Split #1

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Original Posters not wish to have their stuff freely shared?

Why would they not wish to share it in a way that works well for all members?

Why would they disapprove of someone else helping them to share their stuff?

These posts are not the property of the Original Posters. They are the property of RLC.

If you're going to share it, don't get a stick up your ass about it, because it doesn't belong to you in the first place.

Can't we all just get along? Flame wars belong on /b; not on CamCaps....

It appears that a few of you have gotten Squirrels nutz caught in a vise. He's actually getting pissed at you kiddies.

Grow the fuck up. Pre-school kids don't even act like this.

Guest Squirrel

Hey Is this thread about "VIDEO POSTS" ???????  I see more ego-testical bullshit rhetoric going on here than VIDEOS!!!!!!!! Maya and Nastyka video pages have been overtaken by whining crap text posts about who posted "MY" vid first, in what language, gets paid or not, and/or reloads or not, than getting the vids posted so they be shared used and abused! For what I thought was grown up adults sharing the Voyeur Experience, I am seriously beginning to wonder if some high school adolescents slipped in here and decided to act their age. Lets get back to the days when the vids had priority here!!! Thanks... an innocent bystander!!! hahaha

Agreed.

But it's really hard to keep everybody on task around here.

Video posts with comments about a specific video about a specific couple should go in the proper category, which would be [couples names], [Videos].

Random discussion about a specific couple should go under that category.

Picture posts about a specific couple should go under that category.

Random discussion about ALL the tenants or about RLC should go to that category.

For EVERYTHING else, there's the Old Dude's board. That's where the witty-mingle and free-for all posts should go. (No one is checking ID at the door, just be civil over there.)

Every day when I come to this zoo, I honor the Admin more and more. I'm certain a lot of thought has been expended in trying to figure out how to organize this mess.

And since this is the Nastya & Zheka Video section, will some one at least TELL me what went on for Christmas?

For EVERYTHING else, there's the Old Dude's board. That's where the witty-mingle and free-for all posts should go. (No one is checking ID at the door, just be civil over there.)

NO !!!!!!!!!

I want that to be free of the kiddies around here. I'll be the bouncer and check ID if I have to. It took and act of God to get some weinies posts removed from there today.

BTW. Thanks to whomever did it.

The kiddies and non English speakers have the rest of the board. Let's have something be sacred around here.

Tried to access Putlocker and it said server overloaded.

Obviously too many users wanting to download Nora!!

Nah. That was the former NL Sr., trying to salvage his hard work from the ever copying noobs here.

Just by chance we have opened this board of Nora Kiko/Nastya+Zheka and saw the discussions about friedel, kreische etc. and the very unfriendly words which were written by them. (We can read them all, as we are 100% German. So sorry if one or the other word in English is wrong - we try to do our best!)

As we are in no way experts in the internet and the way to "use" our computer we are more than happy, that someone as the "old dudes" and people like kaplan0106 give as from time to time the chance to watch the videos which are of our interest and simply enjoy them without having all the technical background most of you have.

Even that for us some of the boards are of little interest, others as Isabel + or Alma + are our absolut favorits (for one or the other reason  ::) :-* ) we would never enter such a discussion, as we think, that all of you (and us) know why we are here. And we are all happy if someone offers us the possibility without restrictions for "members who pay" or "people of my kind".

Be sure, we also know, that some of the couples are boaring - but probably only for us!

• 2 weeks later...

new link to my back catalogue of N&K vids. help yourselves ;D will be added to when time permits

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Currently 224 files and growing

[/quot

thanks for you good videos 8) we hope more guest video if you can show :-X i give you +1