Nastya & Zheka Videos - Split #1

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinbsam7

(Posting of former or present tenants lives outside of RLC is Strictly Prohibited.This Social Media Link has been removed).

Different view of Nora in action

When  I click on the file name it goes to a blacked out screen that says Quick Preview undefined with pages 1 to 2 but I cant go anywhere. Also there is a small x in the middle of the screen and a large X in the top right hand corner. If I hover over the icon at the bottom of the page (a arrow out of a rectangle) it clicks through and says files do not exist!!!

Strange!!!

Guest Squirrel

Working here fine on this side of the pond.

Try it on another browser, Van, with different blocking characteristics. You'd love this stuff.

If I had to wake up every morning next to her; I'd never want to get out of bed...

Guest Squirrel

I don't know how to do that!!! I simply click on the link and it takes me wherever!!!

Face it, Van. The link hates you. That must be it. You copped a feel of her younger sister's ass, and links hate when that happens.

Honestly, Chrome and Firefox are free and occasionally one functions better than another, usually depending on your assortment of add-ons and plug-ins. Both my Linux & Win7 systems have three browsers installed; the only one I never use is IE, of course.

Sadly, these videos are just the stuff you really appreciate. Keep trying.