Anezka & Karel - Pictures

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually missed the start of the public fuck (because I believe the action started in the bath) as I was busy creating these Anezka pictures. The quality never seems great from the freecams despite good positions.

(Attachment Purged)

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

I notice there is a big bag of dried cat food in the kitchen, so hopefully someone will come in to feed it. For such a long time it needs regular feeding, fresh water and as you say, toilet tray changing. It looks a nice little cat - quite like my own black cat!   Currently it seems contented - but I haven't seen any toys for it to play with and it will get lonely.

(Attachment Purged)

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm genuinely worried about this girl. She was sobbing on the couch in the lounge, and after Karel made an attempt to comfort her went and curled up in a fetal position on the bed. I think still crying but couldn't be sure. At least now it looks like a cuddle on the couch in guest room might provide some comfort, although I get the feeling Karel is quite keen to get back on the computer.

PS - if anybody is able to translate any conversation that might help understand her sadness it would be appreciated

(Attachment Purged)