Gay couple for RLC

NightLiner

• 4 weeks later...

I assume you mean a male gay couple as there are already female gay couples.   Why don't you contact RLC and see if you and your boyfriend  can move into a new apartment

(....Derogatory Term Removed)

Rule #5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect.

5 hours ago, UOYKCUF said:

I assume you mean a male gay couple as there are already female gay couples.   Why don't you contact RLC and see if you and your boyfriend  can move into a new apartment

(....Derogatory Term Removed)

Rule #5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect.

if RLC brings gay they will loos lots of costumers including me , Female is more sexy then 2 dick sticking  each other I will vamet  lol, and I hardly watch copels I watch K&K B1 B2 and Nina and Leora when she masterbaits  

1 hour ago, Nick said:

if RLC brings gay they will loos lots of costumers including me , Female is more sexy then 2 dick sticking  each other I will vamet  lol, and I hardly watch copels I watch K&K B1 B2 and Nina and Leora when she masterbaits  

I would very quickly jump over the male gay page as I now always jump over the lesbian pages, they do not excite me in any way, at least the ones that RLC now offers. The girls-only apartments are OK if the girls are not real lesbians - it is interesting to see them test the limits of their sexuality, but looking at regular lesbian acts is boring. By the way, why do some lesbians need a dildo in the extreme way that Carina&Sabrina use it with a strap-on? I thought the lesbians would not want a dick inside them.

4 hours ago, Nick said:

I don't think they will lose a lot of Customers. If the person doesn't like that type of Lifestyle they can just skip over it and not bother looking.

Not everyone's Boat Floats down the same River but there is a Flavor for everyone depending on your preference.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think they will lose a lot of Customers. If the person doesn't like that type of Lifestyle they can just skip over it and not bother looking.

Not everyone's Boat Floats down the same River but there is a Flavor for everyone depending on your preference.

Then you guys have it it's not for me , I like lesbians like Nina & kira not like Carina&Sabrina I watch them once never again , if RLC new they get more costumers they would done by now , I don't have nothing agains gay but it's not for me , I don't pay one cent to watch them, if I see gay Pictures in CC too that time I stop coming CC you guys have all the gay costumers that makes my Day :-) 

Speaking as a gay man I would welcome it. If you added an apartment with a gay couple nobody would be any worse off - all the straight members don't have to click on it - just like I do with the lesbians and B1 B2(Unless they have men over)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

First of all you don't need to be homosexual to like watching same-sex appartments. Second, one member said RLC would lose a lot of customers. And in the next sentence he states that he skips most appartments and only watch three of them. Both statements don't really fit together. Given that EVERY user got his own preferences that idea of mine would rather interest more people to watch RLC, respectively those who are missing something at the moment.