Psychology 101

On 16.09.2016 at 5:26 PM, BBsq69 said:

As I explained before in the other topic I think beardy could have been one of two people

Either he is part of RLC. He wanted to spice the apartments up which had been let's face it vanilla compared with a lot of the couples apartments. These girls are in barcelona to entertain and lying around on the sofa like Kami and Kristy used to gets dull after a while even topless. I think he took advantage so as part of his remit He tried to get as much as possible. Maybe he was looking for a permanent candidate to lead and was interested in trading favours for status. I think Anna likes it in Barcelona and she had the biggest rep so he made most use of her but he was quite willing to try the other girls. 

The other person he could be is the guy from the agency who supplies these girls to Barca. Therte may be history as some of thes model agents have been known to be very hands on with the girls. They may have fucked him before to get on which explains how they all knew him very well already and nobody objected to him with Anna.

I think the former is more likely because he was confident on party night and that massage with candles was straight out of the RLC Barcelona playbook. Someone mentioned Lola and her mocking of their obsession with Irma. Irma would never have forced girls into behaviour they were uncomfortable with - everything was fun - whereas last night from the reports a couple of the girls were not liking the situation.

Dima old friend of Lola (they are familiar for a long time), and he flew to Barcelona from Ukraine. That's for sure. It is unlikely that he is an employee of the RLC. Employee Ukrainian modeling agency? Maybe.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Yury said:

Dima old friend of Lola (they are familiar for a long time), and he flew to Barcelona from Ukraine. That's for sure. It is unlikely that he is an employee of the RLC. Employee Ukrainian modeling agency? Maybe.

Thanks, Yury.  That makes sense.  They were treating him like some kind of boss.  Lots of smiles, when he was in their presence.