Max & Lora Videos - Split #1

Guest kevinbsam7

Here's the video of this mornings handjob.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I'm getting an 'unvalidated account'message. Have mediafire dumped you?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

???

Good catch. Don't like the guy in the way, but the turnover after the 1 min mark doesn't show her belly to be fat with fat. Keep up the good work. She's a good woman. I wish them and their family the best.

Max had sex with his sterile brother's wife so she could have a child with the correct bloodlines.

I doubt that cumming in someone's mouth is the proper way to help surrogate a child...

i don't have any kids, so i might not know any better:P

my apologies to OCD's in the audience. I didn't review the video before I listed my bullshit scenario's. On the other hand, pregnancy by swallowing has a better chance of happening then that being his sister-in-law.

There is at least one documented case of a woman getting pregnant after oral sex. In sanity's defence, she didn't have a vagina and she was stabbed shortly after the sexual encounter. It was a weird case. Still.

my apologies to OCD's in the audience. I didn't review the video before I listed my bullshit scenario's. On the other hand, pregnancy by swallowing has a better chance of happening then that being his sister-in-law.

There is at least one documented case of a woman getting pregnant after oral sex. In sanity's defence, she didn't have a vagina and she was stabbed shortly after the sexual encounter. It was a weird case. Still.

.      Was her name....LINDA LOVELACE?