Max & Lora Videos - Split #1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is in the vid section

I have seen this video last month.  But since this was brought back up I have looked for the video with no success.

Does anybody know when this happen maybe at least the month??

Thanks in advance...

i went through alot of thered and i found it

sorry that is lora i was trying to show the style of maxs love making but the other one did not load. try no.2  the sound is very loud and not from them but from the camera i think so make shure you lower your sound very low even off.

There's never been any confrontation about it and I find it hard to believe he could do that on camera and not have Lora find out from somebody. so many possibilities and nothing to fill in the gaps.

Lora bought Max a hooker for his birthday

or

Lora paid for a sex surrogate to teach Max how to please her.

or

Max had sex with his sterile brother's wife so she could have a child with the correct bloodlines.

or

It was Lora's little cousin dying of brain cancer who wanted to have sex once before she died.

or

They tried swinging and at that time Lora was having sex with the girl's husband in their apartment.

So many possibilities......

post-2765-145739577425_thumb.jpg

I think we have to assume that Max is not totally stupid therefore we must be able to conclude that Lora knew about it in advance and that she was cool about it.

A birthday treat is a possibility, as is swinging although being in the same house at the same time is presumably a requirement of swinging (Chevyman 70 could give us their view!).

If Lora accepts the situation then she is one wonderful wife!!!

My ranking of the residents also behave properly as in the lebeb

1.If Lora and Max are forthwith

2.alina and Anton who live reasonably well in the day into

3.Nora and Kiko got a lot of boredom were times better now

4.Maya and Stephan have fallen down on me because of neglect of animals

5.Leora un paul should go to artzt times I can also do without

6.und7. Alma un stefan, isabel and marcello on these people can really squeeze to dispense professional and want to make an impression. I can not tell you that they behave in real life also. Alma Wegwn I had to buy a new monitor so I si also got to see again. Which has really gained that way. And Isabela is too ugly to me.