Camera on the Balcony

I thought i would give you guy's an update on my battle with RLC to get a camera on the balcony in Barce 2

I was going to get a petition going and have everyone sign it but i thought i will start some emails first

First Email i said 

The camera number 3 is aimed too low and you cut off the heads all the time
we can't see the faces of the girls if they are standing
Also we need a camera on the balcony the girls spend a lot of time out there and we can't see them

Thank you

Their reply 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

2nd Email

I am not going to pay anymore money unless a camera is put outside on the balcony
I don't pay you money so the girls can sit outside and i look at an empty room
I have a lot of friends feel the same way and we will all leave RLC unless something is done about it soon

GOODBYE

Their reply

Thank you for contacting us.

Currently installed cameras is all we can provide for this apartment now.

3rd Email

I am disappointed with your reply, i can't understand why you cannot put a camera on the balcony like you did in the 1st Barcelona apartment.

My membership expires on 13/12/2016  i will not be renewing my membership so i want it cancelled from that date.

I have 50 more friends from a RLC blog that will all cancel their membership as well unless things are changed.

50 people is a big loss of money for you, i'm asking you to reverse your decision or at least give me a better reason why you can't do it.

Thank you 

Their Reply

Your request to cancel has been processed. You will no longer be billed for this
subscription.

So what do we do now? I don't think emailing them a petition will do anything

The only way we can make any difference is to hurt them money wise

So if we all cancel our subscription and give the cause of why we are cancelling like i have no camera on the balcony in Barce 2 

You can always join again later if you like but make sure you tell them it's because of the balcony camera

The more people that cancel because of this reason the better chance we have of getting things changed 

A lot of guy have contacted me asking how we can help, well this is how you can help

Thanks Guys

• Upvote 2

On 9/25/2016 at 11:29 PM, cacjc said:

I thought i would give you guy's an update on my battle with RLC to get a camera on the balcony in Barce 2

I was going to get a petition going and have everyone sign it but i thought i will start some emails first

First Email i said 

The camera number 3 is aimed too low and you cut off the heads all the time
we can't see the faces of the girls if they are standing
Also we need a camera on the balcony the girls spend a lot of time out there and we can't see them

Thank you

Their reply 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are working to investigate the issue.

2nd Email

I am not going to pay anymore money unless a camera is put outside on the balcony
I don't pay you money so the girls can sit outside and i look at an empty room
I have a lot of friends feel the same way and we will all leave RLC unless something is done about it soon

GOODBYE

Their reply

Thank you for contacting us.

Currently installed cameras is all we can provide for this apartment now.

3rd Email

I am disappointed with your reply, i can't understand why you cannot put a camera on the balcony like you did in the 1st Barcelona apartment.

My membership expires on 13/12/2016  i will not be renewing my membership so i want it cancelled from that date.

I have 50 more friends from a RLC blog that will all cancel their membership as well unless things are changed.

50 people is a big loss of money for you, i'm asking you to reverse your decision or at least give me a better reason why you can't do it.

Thank you 

Their Reply

Your request to cancel has been processed. You will no longer be billed for this
subscription.

So what do we do now? I don't think emailing them a petition will do anything

The only way we can make any difference is to hurt them money wise

So if we all cancel our subscription and give the cause of why we are cancelling like i have no camera on the balcony in Barce 2 

You can always join again later if you like but make sure you tell them it's because of the balcony camera

The more people that cancel because of this reason the better chance we have of getting things changed 

A lot of guy have contacted me asking how we can help, well this is how you can help

Thanks Guys

I totally agree with you. I'd love to see cams on all balconies.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stop_it_bro said:

I suspect this comes down to a privacy issue for other residents in the building. Additionally, if they do not own the building, legally, they might not be allowed to place cameras on the outside. 

They definitely do not own the building, but they don't own the other apartment building either and they were able to mount a camera. I think they will add a cam to Barc 2 balcony eventually, might just take a while

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

They definitely do not own the building, but they don't own the other apartment building either and they were able to mount a camera. I think they will add a cam to Barc 2 balcony eventually, might just take a while

They might wanna hurry up with the cam, every chance they get. I'm kinda sure we missed a lot of good stuff without that cam.  Just saying......

16 hours ago, stop_it_bro said:

I suspect this comes down to a privacy issue for other residents in the building. Additionally, if they do not own the building, legally, they might not be allowed to place cameras on the outside. 

I just looked up this: It may explain why they cannot put a camera outside B2. https://www.mofo.com/resources/publications/spains-strict-new-limitations-on-video-surveillance.html  B1's camera, I believe, while technically is outdoors does not show anything outside the apartment that can be discerned.

1 hour ago, horseshoejerry said:

I just looked up this: It may explain why they cannot put a camera outside B2. https://www.mofo.com/resources/publications/spains-strict-new-limitations-on-video-surveillance.html  B1's camera, I believe, while technically is outdoors does not show anything outside the apartment that can be discerned.

They can aim a camera anyway they want Jerry 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...