Adriana and Daniel - Videos (2014 - 2016)

Adiana & Daniel SEX + Zoya masturbating

Les deux en simultané ! ENJOY

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

1 DAY 1 VIDEO, Follow the page on twitter :

(Posting of Social Media Sites is not permitted in Open Forums. If you feel the need to share this information, please do it by PM only. Thank You.)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

tnks man, awsome  :clap:next time leave only one audio from 2 camera, no echo :)

I saw only one pop-up try to appear before it was instantly nuked by my blocker. Everything went fine after that.

The only time I get pop ups is if I hold the Ctrl key down when visiting the page.

I revisited the page and forced the pop up to appear 4 different times and all they are is advertisements and one wanted to take a survey cause it said I won a free iPad for being the 100,000th Visitor.

There seemed to be nothing malicious or Security Essentials would have taken care of it.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 7:57 PM, rollerdie said:

(Posting of Social Media Sites is not permitted in Open Forums. If you feel the need to share this information, please do it by PM only. Thank You.)

to finally see Adriana rub one out was a wowser

:woohoo:

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 7:57 PM, rollerdie said:

why the shitty download site whith all of those popups?

so 90's