Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

I'm beginning to think that "best" just ain't good enough.  Can anyone, repeat: ANYONE, be so stupid as to continually post to the wrong apartment thread?  And the pictures are nothing special, many not even worth the space.  Could it be a person deliberately trying to F-up the CC board?  Makes me wonder.

His picture selection is very odd, I'll give you that.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone, repeat: ANYONE, be so stupid as to continually post to the wrong apartment thread?  And the pictures are nothing special, many not even worth the space.  Could it be a person deliberately trying to F-up the CC board?

I don't think it's deliberate. I think he really is THAT stupid.

Can anyone, repeat: ANYONE, be so stupid as to continually post to the wrong apartment thread?  And the pictures are nothing special, many not even worth the space.  Could it be a person deliberately trying to F-up the CC board?

Maybe he's just trying to hack people off.

I'm beginning to think that "best" just ain't good enough.  Can anyone, repeat: ANYONE, be so stupid as to continually post to the wrong apartment thread?  And the pictures are nothing special, many not even worth the space.  Could it be a person deliberately trying to F-up the CC board?  Makes me wonder.

Had me scratching my head.

I guess a Special Olympian is entitled to an off day now and then.

• 2 weeks later...

Otra vez volvemos a lo de las armas de fuego, en España no es tan facil conseguir un arma de fuego real como lo es en otros paises. Ese arma es de balines de plástico que prácticamente no genera ningún peligro, no alarmarse por favor!