Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎31 at 3:54 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

What a contrast. Hopefully Adriana will change her clothes or maybe she is staying home. LOL!!

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Christ, who is the Amazon..... :yikes:

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎31 at 3:54 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

What a contrast. Hopefully Adriana will change her clothes or maybe she is staying home. LOL!!

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I think they are staying home. She has food prepared on the table. For the amount that was there it looks like they will have guests for a bit. Hopefully Daniel curbs his Kung Fu antics and leaves the air pistol out of site.  He looks foolish when he acts like a kid with a new toy.

I think they are staying home. She has food prepared on the table. For the amount that was there it looks like they will have guests for a bit. Hopefully Daniel curbs his Kung Fu antics and leaves the air pistol out of site.  He looks foolish when he acts like a kid with a new toy.

:D :D :D :D :D :lmao:

cela n'est pas sûr!!! surtout avec rambo en robe devant lui!!!! il va falloir montrer qui est l'homme ici, ce soir!!!!

it is not safe !!! especially with rambo dress before him !!!! he'll have to show who is the man here tonight !!!! :D :D :D

Looks like it was just the two girls celebrating New Years with champagne. Where the Hell was Daniel?

Haven't a clue. Any other night at this time he is always there.

I guess if she is mad and pissed off at him tomorrow. Then we'll know why.