Nina and Kira - Videos (2016)

14 hours ago, wookinpanub said:

just a thought has anyone tried to zip their files and password protect them and then upload? .... might slow the takedowns maybe? maybe not?

How do you imagine that?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Yury said:

How do you imagine that?

because if the zip file is password protected the third party file host would not be able to see if it is indeed a RLC captured file and would not remove it. now with that said RLC may monitor this forum and may get the password so i would say that the password should not be made abundantly clear maybe it should be posted in another thread or make the file name the password not sure how a person would achieve it without RLC finding the password information just thinking out loud and wanted other peoples opinion

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, wookinpanub said:

because if the zip file is password protected the third party file host would not be able to see if it is indeed a RLC captured file and would not remove it. now with that said RLC may monitor this forum and may get the password so i would say that the password should not be made abundantly clear maybe it should be posted in another thread or make the file name the password not sure how a person would achieve it without RLC finding the password information just thinking out loud and wanted other peoples opinion

that's not working for me!