Zoya and Lev - Videos (2016)

Thanks B33fheart for the extra few seconds at the start. I was distracted by another couple and missed the very beginning.

This got me thinking though (probably a dangerous thing). I like to post my videos in full 9:16 format and include the entire foreground / background, but maybe I'm being selfish. Maybe most people like cropped and zoomed in videos. Let me know and I'll change the way I edit if enough people want me to. My thinking though, is that when you download and play the video on your PC, you can always zoom in to magnify and exclude part of the field (and reduce the resolution), but can never zoom out to include more field or improve the resolution, because the data isn't there. If you are not a subscriber to RLC it makes no difference that your video shows account info and watermarks, so why crop them?

Just my opinion.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just my personal taste (and yes, thats selfish of me :biggrin:) - i fully understand your concerns and would never engage anyone to crop/edit and so on // on the other hand my recordings (1080p/60fps/1keyinterval) are way too big to upload and store on my NAS, they are for editing (yes i should dig into codecs/bandicam to get the best quality/filesize at recording - i have to figure out some time).

If i hadnt deleted the source - i would upload it.

edit: ah i see, no 'cropped' isnt meant to be a quality sign like 'a few seconds more' - my fault......

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, b33fheart said:

Its just my personal taste (and yes, thats selfish of me :biggrin:) - i fully understand your concerns and would never engage anyone to crop/edit and so on // on the other hand my recordings (1080p/60fps/1keyinterval) are way too big to upload and store on my NAS, they are for editing (yes i should dig into codecs/bandicam to get the best quality/filesize at recording - i have to figure out some time).

If i hadnt deleted the source - i would upload it.

Don't bother recording them in 1920 x 1080 (1080p) B33fheart, the native resolution of the RLC stream is only 1280 x 720 (720p) and recording them at higher resolutions does nothing for clarity and just makes larger files to store.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Don't bother recording them in 1920 x 1080 (1080p) B33fheart, the native resolution of the RLC stream is only 1280 x 720 (720p) and recording them at higher resolutions does nothing for clarity and just makes larger files to store.

Chip, In most cases I would agree with you, the exception being
if you're going to crop the original video. If I understand the way
resolution works, if you start with an original at 1080p and crop
it in half, for example, you're going end up with a second generation
video with better resolution than if your original is 720p and you
crop that in half.

On the other hand, recording a 720p stream at 1080p, may not
give a better resolution to start with. What do you think, Chip?

3 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

I did. Second day in a row Zoya leaves me with blue balls because I'm trying not to cum until she touch her cute ass.. like a gentleman should

could you post it or send it pm? if you want!?

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Chip, In most cases I would agree with you, the exception being
if you're going to crop the original video. If I understand the way
resolution works, if you start with an original at 1080p and crop
it in half, for example, you're going end up with a second generation
video with better resolution than if your original is 720p and you
crop that in half.

On the other hand, recording a 720p stream at 1080p, may not
give a better resolution to start with. What do you think, Chip?

Yeah, that's the thing letsdothis, there is no original 1080p, the stream is only 720p even if you enlarge it and record it at 1080p. Blowing it up and then cropping it doesn't accomplish anything more than increasing the size of the file and exaggerating the "blurriness". Think about taking a 35mm slide and blowing it up to an 8 x10 inch print. Bigger yes, better no. If you just stay with 720p, people who download your video can zoom in as much as they want. If you crop it and/or up scan it to a higher resolution you take away those options for the end user. Filling a screen with a zoomed and cropped snippet of a 720p video looks terrible especially if you tinkered with the original 9:16 aspect ratio.  

2 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Yeah, that's the thing letsdothis, there is no original 1080p, the stream is only 720p even if you enlarge it and record it at 1080p. Blowing it up and then cropping it doesn't accomplish anything more than increasing the size of the file and exaggerating the "blurriness". Think about taking a 35mm slide and blowing it up to an 8 x10 inch print. Bigger yes, better no. If you just stay with 720p, people who download your video can zoom in as much as they want. If you crop it and/or up scan it to a higher resolution you take away those options for the end user. Filling a screen with a zoomed and cropped snippet of a 720p video looks terrible especially if you tinkered with the original 9:16 aspect ratio.  

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for taking the time.

• Upvote 1