Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

22 hours ago, euromike69 said:

The Boxes look more like Someone is moving in rather than moving out,,I hope to God that it's either my Wive Rita or one of those Hot Angels that we already know and love::):biggrin::heart:

Mike not Rita Plesssssssssse , LMAO you know who should come The girl visits Kamila pitstop the one Masterbats in inopen  that  one should come 

On some social media, Kami wrote this : " Guys, who knows some good harmless pills or herbs for sleep without addiction ?! In recent years, it is impossible to sleep before 5-6 am, even if I get tired and very sleepy ? then why then wake up at 10-11 in the morning and walk like zombies ? heeelp ".

My advice would be to stop reading and answering her messages on her smartphone all the time, she might spend 80% of her awake time online. Screens are a deadly weapon against sleep... She should put her phone away two hours before going to bed and spend this time cuddling with Kristy...

Kristy has not this problem, she went to bed late, woke up early and is now sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

Kami went back, got her awaked and sent her in her bedroom, and now they are talking.

54 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

On some social media, Kami wrote this : " Guys, who knows some good harmless pills or herbs for sleep without addiction ?! In recent years, it is impossible to sleep before 5-6 am, even if I get tired and very sleepy ? then why then wake up at 10-11 in the morning and walk like zombies ? heeelp ".

My advice would be to stop reading and answering her messages on her smartphone all the time, she might spend 80% of her awake time online. Screens are a deadly weapon against sleep... She should put her phone away two hours before going to bed and spend this time cuddling with Kristy...

Kristy has not this problem, she went to bed late, woke up early and is now sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

Kami went back, got her awaked and sent her in her bedroom, and now they are talking.

If you read this,Kami,"melatonin"might be good to use as a sleep aid.Also,get more physical exercise during the day.

50 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

En algunos medios de comunicación social, Kami escribió esto: " Chicos, ¿quién sabe algunos buenos inofensivas pastillas o hierbas para el sueño sin la adicción ?! En los últimos años, es imposible dormir antes de 5-6 horas , incluso si me canso y mucho sueño ? entonces ¿por qué entonces despertar a las 10-11 de la mañana y caminar como zombies ? heeelp ".

Mi consejo sería dejar de leer y contestar sus mensajes en su teléfono inteligente todo el tiempo, ella podría gastar el 80% de su tiempo despierto en línea. Las pantallas son un arma mortal contra el sueño ... Ella debe poner su teléfono lejos dos horas antes de irse a la cama y pasar este tiempo que abraza con Kristy ...

Kristy no ha este problema, se fue a la cama tarde, se despertó temprano y ahora está durmiendo en el sofá de la sala de estar.

Kami regresó, consiguió su despertó y le envió en su dormitorio, y ahora están hablando.

I do not know if you say it or not seriously, but you're right about one thing, and said by doctors who are dedicated to the subject of sleep.
Computer screens, tablets and smart phones are counterproductive against sleep.
They create problems in the long run of mental fatigue, dissociation of sleep and other disorders that can become very bad for health.
Not to say that they are already treating young people and not so young of problems of addiction to social networks and chat
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/you-addicted-social-media-experts-6540873