Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Kristy came back with a guy who is assembling a sofa, a bed and a wardrobe in the guest room, in live. Kristy is in her bedroom, not a fan of this manual work. So they are making a real extra room, but for what and for whom ? The suspens is high, my blood pressure too...:angry:

• Upvote 2

il y a 19 minutes, Beldonn1 a dit :

Kristy est revenu avec un gars qui assemble un canapé, un lit et une armoire dans la chambre, en direct. Kristy est dans sa chambre, pas un fan de ce travail manuel. Donc, ils font une véritable pièce supplémentaire, mais pour quoi et pour qui? Le suspens est élevé, ma tension artérielle trop ...:angry:

Bonne réflexion  

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy came back with a guy who is assembling a sofa, a bed and a wardrobe in the guest room, in live. Kristy is in her bedroom, not a fan of this manual work. So they are making a real extra room, but for what and for whom ? The suspens is high, my blood pressure too...:angry:

Manual work is not in these girls Vocabulary.  They worry to much about a broken Fingernail or Split-ends when they brush their hair.  A day of Physical Labor and they'd be in bed sleeping for a week from exhaustion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Manual work is not in these girls Vocabulary.  They worry to much about a broken Fingernail or Split-ends when they brush their hair.  A day of Physical Labor and they'd be in bed sleeping for a week from exhaustion.

Can't use their hands, sure, but their fingers, yes !

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1557: El chico dejó

The room is half-assembled ... I think, and the sofa-bed, where will it go?
I think it takes up a lot of space, it does not fit in the guest room ... in the dining room, maybe?
But as they are now distributed cameras, or turn your back on camera 1 or not seen from camera 2.
Also the guest room has only one camera, and it also does not have its limitations.