Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That is one way to fix. Another is to just disable the active Network Adapter, Open Task Manager, End Task for the applicable Browser, re-enable the Network adapter. Just make sure when you re-open the Browser you DO NOT Restore to the trouble site.

When people go to a web page they should not have to put up with such garbage. The Links have been removed.

• Upvote 4

Yes, agreed... should be called "no fucking pictures here"...:biggrin:.

Something that is annoying me is the following:

The internet is a public domain. Therefore anything you wish to view or read is there for anyone to read or see. When you wish to publish or make public on another website anything you have read or seen on the net, you usually need the owners permission.

Here's the crunch: RLC own the rights to their website but they do not "own" the participants. The participants know full well that they will be seen in their daily life by millions of people globally. Once appearing on RLC they have in fact agreed to having their personal lives made public. Therefore I do not need permission to copy their picture from one public domain to another public domain as long as I do not change said picture or recording for other means (use in advertising or for financial gain for example). 

A good example of this is "Voyeur-villa" who have a video recording facility on their site. They know they do not own the comings and goings of their tenants.

So...why are the "good guys" who previously posted plenty of pics and vids getting banned for posting pics and vids on this forum and not other forums????

If you do get banned, you need to ask the perpetrator of the ban why they banned you. I would love to see their answer.

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎01 at 5:34 AM, Boitoske said:

Yes, agreed... should be called "no fucking pictures here"...:biggrin:.

Something that is annoying me is the following:

The internet is a public domain. Therefore anything you wish to view or read is there for anyone to read or see. When you wish to publish or make public on another website anything you have read or seen on the net, you usually need the owners permission.

Here's the crunch: RLC own the rights to their website but they do not "own" the participants. The participants know full well that they will be seen in their daily life by millions of people globally. Once appearing on RLC they have in fact agreed to having their personal lives made public. Therefore I do not need permission to copy their picture from one public domain to another public domain as long as I do not change said picture or recording for other means (use in advertising or for financial gain for example). 

A good example of this is "Voyeur-villa" who have a video recording facility on their site. They know they do not own the comings and goings of their tenants.

So...why are the "good guys" who previously posted plenty of pics and vids getting banned for posting pics and vids on this forum and not other forums????

If you do get banned, you need to ask the perpetrator of the ban why they banned you. I would love to see their answer.

Because that : Copyright 

58186c5e6c25d.jpg

• Upvote 1