Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

23 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I dont know what she told the guy that spent the night and ultimately ended up slapping her but hell fire i have never seen someone tweeking like in my life

tweeking?  not sure what you mean...

Guest beaver67
26 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I dont know what she told the guy that spent the night and ultimately ended up slapping her but hell fire i have never seen someone tweeking like in my life

did you mean twerking ??????

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

he meant tweeking alright,she is a very strange girl from what I have seen,but I did love the hair brush bate

Emmett, and longarm- I don't doubt what you saw, but Irma is the QUEEN OF TWERKING, and have yet to see anyone beat her, come close yes, but Irma has it down to a science- and I have seen it in real person, and movies, etc- she is the best :biggrin::biggrin:

I missed the hair brush bate- damn it

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Emmett, and longarm- I don't doubt what you saw, but Irma is the QUEEN OF TWERKING, and have yet to see anyone beat her, come close yes, but Irma has it down to a science- and I have seen it in real person, and movies, etc- she is the best :biggrin::biggrin:

I missed the hair brush bate- damn it

tweeking like a meth head or coke head  not tweerking not saying she does drugs it looks like it just might be her personality 

Guest beaver67
Just now, EMMETT111 said:

tweeking like a meth head or coke head not saying she does drugs it looks like it just might be her personality 

probably is her personality- for Irma is just came naturally

have you ever seen Irma twerk ????????