Stesha & Marco - Videos June to December 2016

On 9-9-2016 at 10:29 PM, Kabester said:

We don't get Stesha's content often even if it's undercover I must say thank you very much for this it is really much appreciated. I wish there would be more content in here, perhaps in the future who knows, because Stesha is one hell of girl.

Indeed, Stesha is very pretty. I like to watch her when she's alone, not when she's with her dude and their friends. She is my favorite of RLC next to Nelly and Masha. Beautiful girls who doesn't try hard in front of the cam, to get attention to be liked. They are real as who they are.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard. Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments will be Removed.

Rules.gif

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 1:10 PM, peking said:

S just looks so damn hot

plus, I feel like I'm catching a peek

granted, she has shorts on but it's my mind, lol

She's becoming one of my favorites. Good balance of maturity and fun and she's sexy AF. Banging body.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎09 at 9:53 AM, hiddenwood7468 said:

The  night before...

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Thanks hiddenwood7468......i waiting video when she take a bath......nobody wanna share? please...

• Upvote 1

Common guys....share your video with us.....don just keep for yourself. Or more comfortable if PM directly?

this sample the good one...but not mine(not my video), just one of my collection.....common ...feel free to share.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 8