Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

i can see red suitcase in petra bedroom on preview pics beside the clothes of jacky on cam 1 and i don't remember have see this suitcase before here so there is possibility jacky left and why not petra also and put the blonde was in tver with this new blonde here for replacements or the couple was in tver with ivo,there is many possibility

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

i can see red suitcase in petra bedroom on preview pics beside the clothes of jacky on cam 1 and i don't remember have see this suitcase before here so there is possibility jacky left and why not petra also and put the blonde was in tver with this new blonde here for replacements or the couple was in tver with ivo,there is many possibility

I am 99℅ sure we will see Nikita and Katya in Tver and new girl from Tver in Tula. And one or both of the old girls will leave

1 hour ago, catwomen said:

its what i see so thats my conclusion , yeah ur right allweek and weekend tula   has benn empty no jackie no petra even annas gone , need people that want to stay i think

From Petra her self, Jackie:  She went to Bulgaria,  you must remember is German being translated to english