Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

1 hour ago, broxman said:

We can but hope! I'm new to VV and only took a months subscription - if they were to kick those assholes out and got new couples I would definitely renew.

Better not couples; they are boring within short time as soon as they are 'climatized'. Anna and Alex are by far the longest staying couple without being boring. David and Nelly, Ivo and Sonya were much faster in that aspect. I fear that listless Lex and pretty and merry Iris will follow the same road.

VV should perhaps try to fill a apartment with couples of 'swingers'.

• Upvote 1

I've observed Anna alone in Tula and she doesn't look unhappy; she hops around the house and laughs quick when TV is comical. She is very much in love with Alex and very affectionate. Alex loves her in his own manner but if he is or ever has been happy, I doubt it. He needs Anna and she knows it. One should understand his history and what he says to obtain a profound opinion. For me they shouldn't leave. I know what I have and not what I get.

As much as I would love to know, it's much more fun for me not knowing what they are talking about. VV is like watching a Spanish novela. I think can pretty much tell what's going on even though I can't speak Spanish. I don't think anyone can say Anna has been happy over the last week. I think she's getting over the threat of Ann and is trying hard to be happy again. Alex is a big ball of negative energy most of the time. 

ann is the one biggest dissapointment on vv,she have start very good during the first days on tula,she was naked many time on bed and play with toy but it's almost 2 or 3 weeks now she do nothing,she have reject the last guy and exept sleeping all the time she do nothing,she do zero effort for find a  boyfriend,ann was one reason for why i have suscribe one month ago but now i can't wait to return with the free cams,too dissapointed with her.

• Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, clivebb a dit:

Ann juin de is, plus grande déception sur vv, Ellé un Commencer très bon pendant les premiers-sur jours tula, Elle Était nue beaucoup de temps sur le lit et de Jouer avec des jouets, Mais il is Presque 2 ou 3 semaines Maintenant, Elle ne fait rien, Ellé un dismiss le dernier gars et exepté dormir tout le temps, Elle ne fait rien, l'effort fait Elle zéro versez Pressothérapie petit un ami, l'ann Était uNE des Raisons verser Lesquelles j'ai vous Inscrire: il y a non mois, but Maintenant je ne Peux pas Attendre verser Revenir Avec les CAMES libres, trop déçu Avec elle.

Mais on ne peut pas le forcer, soit si elle veut plus de lui être nue

3 minutes ago, astra said:

And she may not want a new boyfriend either and there too we can not force her if she does not want

you know we are on vv not on rlc,vv is not a place for the freeloader like she do during the last weeks

il y a 1 minute, clivebb a dit :

vous savez que nous sommes sur vv pas sur rlc, vv est pas un endroit pour le resquilleur comme elle le faire au cours des dernières semaines

Yeah but if she does not you can not force her

• Upvote 1