Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Think they left to talk I think. Alex was there alone for a while. I'm sure Anna laid down the law. Unfortunate for us, but more unfortunate for Anna. She can do better then Alex. 

Could it be that Anna realised just in a very late stage the feelings of Ann towards Alex. Generally women are very sensitive to such situations. On the other side her invitation to massage Alex together was a bit cruel if she understood the situation earlier.

Alex wants it, but not at the expense of losing Anna. Simple as that. Unless Anna says yes, nothing is going to happen and after yesterday, more likely that even less is going to happen. VV should move Nick and Lisa into Tula and move Ann to Voro. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Alex wants it, but not at the expense of losing Anna. Simple as that. Unless Anna says yes, nothing is going to happen and after yesterday, more likely that even less is going to happen. VV should move Nick and Lisa into Tula and move Ann to Voro. 

Either Ann will leave Tula for another appartement or shes gonna leave completely. She cant stay in Tula no longer

• Upvote 2

Yep, I think we all agree with that. Would love to see Ann try and get Alex though. If it's going happen, Ann needs to start piling him with alcohol and get a large party going for a distraction. I'm dreaming, I know.