Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

tablet phone phone tablet she make me crazy with that,i think he sleep now

I think that was her plan. After a few rounds of boring sex I don't think she's interested. But that wouldn't explain why she would go to sleep with him naked if she wasn't interested in sex. 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think that was her plan. After a few rounds of boring sex I don't think she's interested. But that wouldn't explain why she would go to sleep with him naked if she wasn't interested in sex. 

don't know but be with a man cum after 3 mn all the time it's not super interesting for a women,i think she 's not satisfied with him and are not in the good mood now for have more fun tonight,she prefer stay on her tablet

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

don't know but be with a man cum after 3 mn all the time it's not super interesting for a women,i think she 's not satisfied with him and are not in the good mood now for have more fun tonight

Now she is dressed and in the kitchen

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well that confirms it. She'd rather hang out with Alex and Anna. She doesn't like him. I honestly do feel bad for him. He really didn't seem like a bad guy. He just doesn't do anything for her. 

I think your right

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well that confirms it. She'd rather hang out with Alex and Anna. She doesn't like him. I honestly do feel bad for him. He really didn't seem like a bad guy. He just doesn't do anything for her. 

it's clear for me now,the first night was an illusion,it's a good guy but simply not for her,she need more funny guy with more energy in my opinion