Drugs and prostitution, or just trolling...?

stash

There are few people in the Barcelona section of RLC that tend to say the girls are professionals, drug users and dealers. Because of the new rules we cannot argue directly in those threads, and I am happy with that.

I am trying to open a conversation here where we may talk about the issues that bother so many.

Why don't you speak your mind out?

• Upvote 1

If you've ever visited a strip club in Europe (Spain in particular), there are always rooms attached when you can go for extras with the girls. Make of it what you will. 

If this topic is still taboo even in this subforum, please delete.

One of the reason I do not like calling the girls in any flat in names is because it sounds bizarre. We enter their homes and should be glad to do it, if you pay or not, and as a guest it is not nice to insults the hosts or actors in case it is a show. Many more reasons but this is a first.

On 10/6/2016 at 1:28 PM, stash said:

One of the reason I do not like calling the girls in any flat in names is because it sounds bizarre. We enter their homes and should be glad to do it, if you pay or not, and as a guest it is not nice to insults the hosts or actors in case it is a show. Many more reasons but this is a first.

Couldn't have said it better myself.  It is never the wrong time to do the right thing.  Insult or starting rumors relevant to these women is never the wrong thing to do.  You can argue RLC's policies or what you pay, but these women don't owe you a dam thing.  You are a guest in their home.  One should try to act like guest..  If you don't like it, go to another home or complain to RLC (as if that will get you anywhere) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 2:49 PM, tripod2 said:

. . .

If this topic is still taboo even in this subforum, please delete.

Rants and Flame Wars and Worldwide Political Discussions are largely unmoderated forums, so the "niceness" rules do not apply.

Tenants sneak into CC uninvited to laugh at us or take stock of their fan club, so I never say anything negative about them that I wouldn't say to their face.