Panties Americano

Guest cgoat

How can a guy be in the same apartment with a sexy young woman in her panties and not be all over her? Hanging out on the computer with an attractive sexy girl in the next room. These guys are such total losers. They should be happy these women even give them the time of day much less live with them.

How long have you been with your girl? Doesn't she run around the house in panties?

Give you guys any of these girls and after a while, you'd be doing the same thing. It wears off quick.

Yeah, I grope mine all the time. And jump on her when she's trying to sleep. Wearing only panties is no problem since i threw her clothes away. Any crap from her and I just smack her again with my club.

After all, I don't want anyone calling me a loser because I didn't treat her like a piece of meat.

post-2765-145739568731_thumb.jpg

Guest jackson23

The problem is these dreams is they are not panties. You can see the panty lines when she wears them and she has been seen putting them on over panties. Check the rear next time and close, it's enjoyable.

Yeah, I grope mine all the time. And jump on her when she's trying to sleep. Wearing only panties is no problem since i threw her clothes away. Any crap from her and I just smack her again with my club.

After all, I don't want anyone calling me a loser because I didn't treat her like a piece of meat.

LOL!  Thanks trick, I needed that today!