Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kitty dancing and singing and putting on some kind of fake show by herself in the living room. If she's going to be pandering to the camera like this all the time, I'm going to lose interest real quick. 

She can dance strip sing karaoke ---all ok by me

• Upvote 2

That was a really nice long session of this new couple shagging... mutual oral sex, missionary, cowgirl, doggy...multiple times.  A perfect video :biggrin::biggrin:

I also got a video of Kitty showering this evening :biggrin:

I was just about to share when I came across a post by Thorhart.  You guys can all thank him that these 2 videos will NOT be shared here and only posted in PMs.  And my PM list is currently full.

So yeah Thorhart... completely stupid people only share with worthy friends.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

That was a really nice long session of this new couple shagging... mutual oral sex, missionary, cowgirl, doggy...multiple times.  A perfect video :biggrin::biggrin:

I also got a video of Kitty showering this evening :biggrin:

I was just about to share when I came across a post by Thorhart.  You guys can all thank him that these 2 videos will NOT be shared here and only posted in PMs.  And my PM list is currently full.

So yeah Thorhart... completely stupid people only share with worthy friends.

can I have that video please :shy:

• Upvote 1