Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

If Kitty is a bit crazy, so what!  that is the kind of crazy I'd happily sign on for.  I might keep the kitchen knives at work :biggrin:

Hahah nice once. Someone get a CZ guy in here... WE fucking need a translation.

Just now, hampelo said:

If Kitty is a bit crazy, so what!  that is the kind of crazy I'd happily sign on for.  I might keep the kitchen knives at work :biggrin:

I do not think so. ... It seems to be about the "cameras" and "respect". ... I think, she is not fine with the project any more. ... We will see, if they stay or move out. ... I would miss them, even after this event. 

• Upvote 1

yeah she's fine and a bit scary cuz of her nagging about Everything, if I had a remote Control though,  so that I could put her on mute whenever I feel like it (18 hours a day) i'd be okey living with her too.....

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dakes90 said:

yeah she's fine and a bit scary cuz of her nagging about Everything, if I had a remote Control though,  so that I could put her on mute whenever I feel like it (18 hours a day) i'd be okey living with her too.....

remote control mute button?  if this exists i need two.  going to check on amazon........

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not think so. ... It seems to be about the "cameras" and "respect". ... I think, she is not fine with the project any more. ... We will see, if they stay or move out. ... I would miss them, even after this event. 

I don't think so-she seems to be an exhibishonist,  and also maybe bi-polar(not bi-sexual as u all would probably like) lol