Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

9 hours ago, otep43 said:

---(Insulting comment was removed. Insults should be limited to Rants & Flame Wars and Worldwide Politics. Members are entitled to their honest, mature & properly expressed opinions in the Apartment threads. --- FTS )

that's fun, you can give your opinion but I cannot give my own opinion? And if I give my opinion you insult me? great, you are really a smart person 

4 hours ago, martobmw said:

It's my opinion but If Kitty was my GF I will fuck her every time I can :angel: I think her boyfriend is g*y... :biggrin: She is sexy asf :heart:

why people are always saying that a guy is gay if he doesn't fuck a girl everytime he see her? -_-
people said the same about Hector and his friends and they were not gay, as I said, let him time to be more confortable with the cam and maybe he will fuck her more often. And maybe he has some sexual problems, things that are not his fault, if he has sexual problems I'm pretty sure he didn't asked to have them lol
Just wait and see, btw maybe he is still thinking about his ex who was even more sexy than Kitty, who knows? lol

RLC should evaluate everyone with psychologists so they put the right people in here. 

I am bisexual so this couple is the hottest. I hope they can fix their problems so they could last long here. 

I belive they have great views on the site so rlc would love to keep them. 

• Upvote 1