1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Part of RLC Voyeurism

• Sex
    • Masturbation
    • Obvious Nudity (Showers Etc.)
    • Slips (nip slips & lip slips)
    • The Story (general life)

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/28/2016 at 7:05 PM, stash said:

The Auto-follow Top Cam, however, tend to follow sex, any sex...

And that's a bummer if you want to record something while not in front of your computer ready to react!

Milena and Lima possibly because B1 is partially free owned the top cam at night which if you don't like either of them is a bummer. There ought to be an option to limit the number of Top cams you would see.

• Upvote 1

This poll is interesting but not straight forward inasmuch as I chose #4 since for me voyeurism is about being there to witness when the unexpected happens and that in turn leads on to, If we're lucky to the other aspects like masturbation and sex. Yes females getting it on together and their masturbation whether it be solo or with a helping hand from a friend (or two) is a huge turn on for me as well as the everyday story being important but when they are speaking in a language that I don't understand then it is difficult to get the gist of what is really going on. I've seen how wrong I've been in going by body language alone, I don't mind admitting it but it is also satisfying when it turns out to be a correct call. The development of the daily story is intriguing and I guess we all hope for what we would like to see develop then get disappointed when it doesn't turn out as one hoped but then that I suppose is the psychology of the voyeur. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.10.2016 at 4:50 PM, BBsq69 said:

Just wondered which is people's favourite bit of the voyeur's experience.

omg !!!

i just woundering how people can vote damm mufa :   The Story (general life)

reel big omg wtf !!!!

haha