Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I have to say although I was hopeful when she arrived back on her own, I think it is unlikely. She has not shown any sign and as bubbleobillo says it's not really usual for her to perform solo this late. With Paul 11-12 p.m. is a common time to fuck but on her own she rarely bates outside the afternoon. Obviously we'd all love to see her in action, but I wouldn't take odds of 15-1 tonight.

And she's got some of her least sexy panties on!

On 7/26/2016 at 4:05 PM, bubbleobillo said:

1. Maybe Leora promised Paul a greater share of the loot if he played ball by performing more in front of the cameras instead of under the sheets as he always liked to before. It tales two to tango and two to earn equal earnings!

2.If so we are all winners. Leora doesn't have to do it all on her own to please the customers and maybe now he realises that allowing her to have her solo shows, too, without his objections, is good for business, as well as for him financially.

3.Perhaps Leora has always taken this position? "Allow me more freedom of expression in front of the cameras and get involved more yourself and it's a win-win situation for all of us" Maybe.

1. I happen to think you could be right. In fact I think I might have said so myself a while back or at least now that Paul is performing in front of the cameras so regularly I think he might be asking for more of a share. They have had rows connected with money in the past and he has asked for money off her and maybe now he was finally twigged.

2. Yes. There are 3 things. First it pleases Leora so it puts her in his good books, second he possibly gets more of the sex that he wants and thirdly what I said in my answer to 1. I am also hopeful that he does get a greater understanding that solo shows are not a reflection on him, because after all Masha does a lot of solo shows while Sasha is in the flat and she has a guy who satisfies her very regularly. 

3. No, I don't think she has - at least not consciously. I think she prefers as big an audience as possible and she has played games with Paul in the past but I do not think there is any blackmail on her part. It's just part of their relationship. The last couple of months have been great viewing. Part of me also wonders that with the return of the 2Ks and Irma, she decided to step up her game and encouraged Paul to do so as well. She probably doesn't see Nelly and Masha as threats to her status as she knows she is better looking than them and that she and Paul probably could not compete with them sexually. Paul lacks the staying power of Sasha or the physicality of Bogdan.

On 7/26/2016 at 6:25 PM, daemon said:

She responds, "I do not care, I do not see them. And never see. I do not care what they think," and tells him to he paid no attention to the camera as she is. She was used to it. She remembers them only when he wants to have fun. Lol. 

I agree daemon about her not caring what we think most of the time but she does care about how she looks are where the cameras are, although less than she did. As you know I like it when women bend over so it was very noticeable to me in the past when she would bend over when wearing some kind of panty but always bend at the knees when she was bottomless - like I said Leora seems not so bothered recently but certainly in the past. She also changes more in the open rather than all the time on the balcony seat like she used to. She does seem to think about the audience when performing though and she has definitely got better.

The reason I mentioned Irma was because Irma beat in her in the poll at Xmas which she might have noticed. She managed to hold her off this time but almost as soon as voting started she seemed to step up her game - coincidence maybe. Leora also might be aware of Kristy and Kamila's very vocal fan club. I wonder if she and Maya have any contact - I don't think they do - since as far as I know they live in the same city. I think they are probably very different characters with Maya being good with her hands, always wanting to touch things, and Leora being more cerebral - we all know what she likes to touch :biggrin:

On 7/26/2016 at 5:42 PM, daemon said:

As I said before, Paul had health problems, and they are for a while almost no sex, now it has returned. They are in an old apartment is not shy of cameras and did it very close. I do not think that it depends on the business and financial side. Leora simply an exhibitionist. I say this for sure. Based on the observation and knowledge of Russian. If girls living in Spain playing for money, Leora, I know and have heard in a conversation with a friend, experiencing the excitement at the thought that she was being watched when she masturbates. Paul caught her several times. He does not approve of it. So I think as long as he is at home she is afraid to do it for us.

The girls in Spain can rub out as much as they like, but when it comes to quality there is only one Leora we may have to wait a while, but she always makes a special effort to please every one including herself, and being watched by so many of us adds to her excitement and pleasure, this is why the young pretenders in Spain will never take her crown, my only problem is she goes for it in the afternoon local time so I like many others have to rely on those who capture the event, I personally leave home around 11am local time, 5am in the UK

As for her masturbating when Paul's around, I've seen video of her rubbing one out in the Guest room he's walked in when she's almost at the point of no return, he's decided to try and help her and she went straight of the boil, they both got angry, so I can see why she's afraid to go for it when he's at home, he's not involved so she is not allowed to play

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As for her masturbating when Paul's around, I've seen video of her rubbing one out in the Guest room he's walked in when she's almost at the point of no return, he's decided to try and help her and she went straight of the boil, they both got angry, so I can see why she's afraid to go for it when he's at home, he's not involved so she is not allowed to play

How could anyway forget that. He was very confused. Previous to she had been reaching climax closer and closer to the time he arrived back from somewhere, once almost cumming at the exact moment of his arrival. She has since bated in the LR (or GR but I think the former) with him in the BeR but it is extremely rare. I have been hopeful with their sexual relationship taking a much more positive turn that he'd say "Go on, enjoy yourself!", but I don't think that point has been quite reached.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

How could anyway forget that. He was very confused. Previous to she had been reaching climax closer and closer to the time he arrived back from somewhere, once almost cumming at the exact moment of his arrival. She has since bated in the LR (or GR but I think the former) with him in the BeR but it is extremely rare. I have been hopeful with their sexual relationship taking a much more positive turn that he'd say "Go on, enjoy yourself!", but I don't think that point has been quite reached.

He won't he is very insecure with her and the cameras. I've seen big fights over it where he call her something and she hit him several times. She was very upset at what he called her. She loves performing for the cameras. Him no so much.

He is slowly changing her into a Nun. Lol

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

I've seen big fights over it where he call her something and she hit him several times.

Wait, what now? You've seen her hit him several times? When? Details.

I have never seen that in all the time I have watched - maybe it happened in the bedroom?

If Paul is uncomfortable in front of the cameras, can you please tell me why within the last couple of months he has fucked so often in close proximity to them?

Generally speaking, dudes are not comfortable when a gal bates in private. It signifies that he can't satisfy her.
Now, when my g/f bates in front of me (as foreplay) those times often lead into one helluva good time!!

• Upvote 5