Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

8 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Never mained . there just sleeping .

Say wha??? Did you mean to type "married"? Or main-lined in the tunnel of love?

All I know is that:

1) They've been together a long, long time.

2) I'll  never understand the complexity of their relationship; but I kinda sorta understand it enough to appreciate that it simply is, and it is primarily an emotionally, and not intellectually, based relationship. Their intellect runs in different directions, but they are both emotionally tied. Somehow.

3) They have long-time experience together. And,

4) The woman is a goddess.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All I know is that:

2) I'll  never understand the complexity of their relationship; but I kinda sorta understand it enough to appreciate that it simply is, and it is primarily an emotionally, and not intellectually, based relationship. Their intellect runs in different directions, but they are both emotionally tied. Somehow.

I ment never mind. 

But if you mentioned marriage. 

I am not so sure but I have read in the past a post of some one that translate her say to Paul that she will go  to licensed them and then after some time (day I think) a ring appeared on her . . so if its true . could be that they married on paper ... And do know if they did a seremony .. Of course in the condition that this info is correct.

If I'll find that post again I'll raise it here .

Its from 2015 and I don't  remember the month it was posted.

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All I know is that:

I suppose it's like some marriages, they get so used to each other after so long that it becomes,''Better the devil you know''

I must say that the lovely Leora seems to be making a real effort to please him lately with morning 'swallowing' bjs etc.

Maybe he is going away again soon? Wishful thinking!  

1 hour ago, ships diver said:

I suppose it's like some marriages, they get so used to each other after so long that it becomes,''Better the devil you know''

I must say that the lovely Leora seems to be making a real effort to please him lately with morning 'swallowing' bjs etc.

Maybe he is going away again soon? Wishful thinking!  

I agree better the devil you know

Leora is making an effort by gradually changing all the soft furnishings she's gradually making their apartment more feminine and comfortable, and making a very good job of it too, whether Paul notices we will have to wait and see.

Someone started a Forum page "Is Paul changing Leora" in my opinion I think it's the other way round, she's gradually changing him. She wanted to got out today so she woke him up without a BJ, it's Polling Day in Russia. Paul's in the bath (not a pretty sight) more often than he's ever been, ok he's still not graduated to the pleasures of using soap, but he's made a start with shampoo every so often, as for sex, yes she's getting f...ked more often, but Paul's got to work for it by turning her on, and if she hasn't got her to orgasm by the time he's shot his lot she'll finish herself off in front of him, (to show him what state she should be left in if he was to f..k her properly) and when they've finished he's got to stay around for some post sex cuddling, not dive to the bathroom like he's just had his cock up somewhere that's dirty and it's got to be washed, Leora has just got to be the cleanest woman on RLC she's in the shower at least once a day with feminine hygiene a priority, so Paul her fanny ain't dirty.

The toughest challenge she faces though and without resorting to chopping his fingers off (it's an option) is how to stop Paul's nose digging and head scratching, if achieved this would probably cut her cleaning time by at least half.

Whether she ever get's to the point where she can start going out with her friends at night again, I think that's a long way off, but we will just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I agree better the devil you know

Leora effort by gradually changing all the soft furnishings, she is gradually making her apartment more feminine and comfortable, and does a very good job of it, too, if Paul messaging we have to wait and see.

Someone started a forum page "Is Paul change Leora" In my opinion, I think it's the other way around, she gradually changed him. She wanted to come out today so she woke him without a BJ, it's election day in Russia. Paul in the bath ( not a pretty sight) more often than he's ever been ok, he is still not upgraded to the pleasures of using soap, but he has made a start with shampoo every so often, as in sex, yes she get f .. .ked more often, but Paul got work for it by turning her, and if she has not received her to orgasm when he has postponed his much she'll end up in front of him (to show him what state she must be submitted if he would f..k her properly ) and when they are finished with that he had to stay around for any record six cuddling, do not dive on the toilet as he only had his cock up somewhere it's dirty and it needs to be washed, have Leora just got to be the purest woman in the RLC she is in the shower at least once a day with hygiene a priority, so Paul her fanny is not dirty.

The toughest challenge she faces, however, and without resorting to chop your fingers off (there is one) is how to stop Paul nose digging and head scratching, if achieved, this would probably cut her cleaning time by at least half.

If she ever get's to the point where she can start going out with his friends at night again, I think it's a long way, but we will just have to wait and see.

Certainly it has really happened an upgrade in terms of Paul's own hygiene, that was once now use shampoo. but during the whole time that they have lived in this apartment, has he not used the smallest soap on his body anyway, and because he always sits down every time he showers, he has never come to be washed during knee folds . particular, he has taken a dab of soap to cock, then he should know that Leora might suck him or have sex. Then he has his own technique to use the shower nozzle, with just a shower on the left shoulder, hoping that the rest of his body to become wet. They began to wonder what the body and the skin he had, then he will never have to use soap, like most people tend to use it anyway. Yes, he is a little more different than most around him, and he seems anyway enjoy having it so, and then you get well simply respect his hygiene, But Leora seem to like it and so agrees to still love him anyway . ✨?????

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HermanS said:

But wouldn't you just once see Paul pound the fuck out of that sweet pussy the way she deserves?

In the old apparent they had good sessions ...

Of course in today's session it won't hurt to see some serious sessions form Paul side and just leora's . like more hard core doggy or some lifting in the air . 

Well you know what I mean ... Going crazy on the session . leora does it well of course ...