Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Curiouser and curiouser, thought Alice........

Well of course Alice was a very clever and logical girl, who certainly knew when there was too much crockery on the table, just like our Leora - well the clever bit anyway.

Now back to Leora there are 2 IF's in the equation as far as I can see, IF she's up for it she will have a shower to make sure her fanny's clean because she does take her hygene seriusly, when she's finished cleaning up all of Paul's mess of the floor and then and only then the biggest IF of all is IF, Paul stays away

13 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

I think will be expecting something.  But it depending on when Paul is suppose to be back.   

.. What's the joke about the. woodland ?!!

You've not met Pepe and Foamy yet?

Assuming he's at work that normally finishes at about 4.30 p.m. She normally showers after cleaning. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Can't quite tell what she's watching but it looks so murky it must be set in Victorian London.

Wow she changed while I was writing this post so nudity factor zero today and thus I fear all chance of a bate.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Wow she changed while I was writing this post so nudity factor zero today and thus I fear all chance of a bate.

Don't be so sure ... There is always hope.  Some time she like to build it up slowly. . .. 

Or at the moment she is not in to it.. 

But hope is always there.   :)

And when that happens

SO ARE WE  :))))