Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

21 minutes ago, HermanS said:

Am I the only one driven crazy constantly thinking about that beautiful three finger gap between her thighs when she's walking toward the cam?

No my friend ... 

She has hidden powers ... And one of them is to lock you're eye's on the screen without bying able to look aside..  .. :))

The power of seduction  ..

And many more ..  ..:))

Or she just walk around half naked or full bying God Damn sexy ...

Take a pick.

I my opinion all is true.. :)

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I hope the latest sex session will appear in the Attachments Center (or as a PM) quite soon - it has been said to be great, a facial and whatever. I did not see that Paul was even at home, but it´s good to see them together every now and then.

I hope so too, man

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Or the community spirit. This is, after all, a community - of like-minded souls, many of whom have limited means to access all of the posted material.

With the greatest respect to you bubbleobillo, but will people of limited means really notice the annual fee of $12 or 3 cents daily.......come on.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Or the community spirit. This is, after all, a community - of like-minded souls, many of whom have limited means to access all of the posted material.

have to agree with jimbo

it's only 12 bucks a year for "community spirit". lol

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Again thank you. :)

They arrived back some time ago. Both in the GR but there are no signs of any more action then yesterday - pity because there is good light and recent fucks have not been very visible.

1 hour ago, peking said:

have to agree with jimbo

it's only 12 bucks a year for "community spirit". lol

I agree as well and I my self would pay gladly for the site service .

My problem is shared account... who ever understand that probably have the same issue .. 

And so I don't ask for charity . 

If i haved other way to pay without an account that is monitored... I would do so believe me.

Any way thank you all for everything you do share.

Have a great day all :)

• Upvote 2