Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Beautiful work My Goddess. Honestly Leora's arse hypnotised me and I went to sleep but strangely I awoke to find she was still going ... and coming.

Very beautiful amd maybe the first one entirely in my favourite position.

Don't worry I caught it all, although in my dream I was in a fetish shop but after that bate I just wanted to spank Leora.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Never has the Goddess expressed herself in such rapid succession and without a break.The passion must have been very high today.

No kidding, sure i've seen her go twice in one day but this was like 45 mins after she finished in the shower. I don't know what caused it but damn sure glad it did.

48 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

pls make me happy

i pay RLC only if look you

You have to realise, this lovely girl is not a piece of meat in a butchers shop, and does not "perform" to order. She is an independent intelligent woman who does whatever SHE wants to do with her life and not what others demand. 

• Upvote 4

As I watch you right now it feel like your sorry for my going as well..

At list its sweet thought that I have .. I will always have a small sweet memory of you smiling for me and for all... 

How would have thuoght it would become so hard to say good bye...

But there you have it...

May you have prosperity and peace my live .... Hope that life will always give you back a beautiful smile like you have ...

And the sun will always shine on Your beautiful face.:biggrin:

I will always think good of you love ... :)))))

Good bye all ...

And good bye perfect woman.. :heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

As I watch you right now it feel like your sorry for my going as well..

At list its sweet thought that I have .. I will always have a small sweet memory of you smiling for me and for all... 

How would have thuoght it would become so hard to say good bye...

But there you have it...

May you have prosperity and peace my live .... Hope that life will always give you back a beautiful smile like you have ...

And the sun will always shine on Your beautiful face.:biggrin:

I will always think good of you love ... :)))))

Good bye all ...

And good bye perfect woman.. :heart:

Sorry to see you go, you have put a lot of smiles on peoples faces, Good luck in whatever you do,

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course I'd like so see her down on the carpet with her arse pointing straight at the camera - at least I am predictable but then it is the most fabulous of all bottoms.

Just pointing out, wishes do come true.

• Upvote 2