Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Mmmm sexy in blue.. 

Next time she goes out I will try to sneak into her coat, maybe she will think I am mink stole and wear me around her neck... What do you think? Will it work?

Mmmm sexy in blau .. Das nächste Mal geht sie aus, werde ich versuchen, in ihren Mantel schleichen, vielleicht wird sie denken, ich bin Nerz stahlen und tragen mich um den Hals ... Was denkst du? Wird es funktionieren?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Mmmm sexy in blue.. 

Next time she goes out I will try to sneak into her coat, maybe she will think I am mink stole and wear me around her neck... What do you think? Will it work?

Mmmm sexy in blau .. Das nächste Mal geht sie aus, werde ich versuchen, in ihren Mantel schleichen, vielleicht wird sie denken, ich bin Nerz stahlen und tragen mich um den Hals ... Was denkst du? Wird es funktionieren?

They are having great fun in the bedroom, Leora is really laughing

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎10 at 11:25 AM, Pepe said:

f721e0787d6c7f7b54e6c78bf76d9ddb.jpgI know it's not related to this section but I found a picture of one of Foamys kids... Looks mighty supecious. 

f721e0787d6c7f7b54e6c78bf76d9ddb.jpg

One fine day Pepe he is going to get you, Foamy has been after you for a long time now, Your luck may just run out one day, Good luck evading him. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

One fine day Pepe he is going to get you, Foamy has been after you for a long time now, Your luck may just run out one day, Good luck evading him. 

On further examination it's Foamy trying to disguise himself as me. :) 

• Upvote 1