Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

47 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's why she has several of us who will gladly defend her.  

pepe, in the UK it's called Chivalry, to defend the ladies honour, I think you fury creatures probably have another word for it

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

pepe, in the UK it's called Chivalry, to defend the ladies honour, I think you fury creatures probably have another word for it

Yeah it's called you mess with the Goddess and you'll get a bite out of your behind... Lol 

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, Juli' said:

Moreover, I have never insulted anyone not here. In spite of their insults at ... words that I would just ashamed to even write. Previously, I tried to explain as it is in response to something now understand that it is just as meaningless as the explains that the tree. And all the more why? Let them think that they are the most intelligent. Let show their mentality. Who are they to persuade them to me or explains something? I just laugh about it and that's all.

I apologyse, but my education does not allow me to offend anyone here, I never did, and I would never offend YOU. I also have no way to flatter in public. My feelings have already told you elsewhere.
That's why I think your words are not for me ...

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Now I say the Goddess looks sexy in her white silky negligee. 

pepe, you should be ashamed of your self, you've only just noticed, Leora's been dressed like that for hours, I know I've been looking

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, lwis said:

I think I'm talking to smart people, not "cerberus" that seems to want to keep everyone off this forum.

You are certainly not talking to a bunch of dummies, The majority of people on the forum discuss and have different opinions on certain matters, which if kept to a level of respect is healthy, it is when some people think they have the divine right to hurl  personal abuse at  particular tenants that " Cerberus " is unleashed to defend her.  Its simply a matter of mutual respect, Leora does not come on here and insult people, so why should people feel they have the right to insult her. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Newark52 said:

pepe, you should be ashamed of your self, you've only just noticed, Leora's been dressed like that for hours, I know I've been looking

Also have you noticed the sexy ankle bracelet on her left ankle, thank goodness she know's which ankle to put it on otherwise, the trolls would be out again

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She scolded me earlier today and told me that I had to stay in my den the rest of the day and I could not even look at her sexy butt even on RLC... 

She can be strict at times. I was hoping for a spanking from her instead of a lecture. 

PS please don't tell her I was peeking. ;) 

• Upvote 1