Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Seems as though she's found the webcam. I wonder if she's building up the courage to go Blue. Don't think RLC will be too pleased if she does though.

2703le00a.jpg

And to the person who suggested Leora couldn't pass an exam ... she is plenty bright enough. People are much more complex than what you think.

• Upvote 5

Time to speculate.....

After watching the most recent Leora Bate session, if you could call it that,

I've come away with the impression that she didn't even enjoy it.

I watched as she went through her orgasm and noticed that it almost looked contrived.

An orgasm is supposed to release endorfins in the bloodstream that elate a person.

She didn't look elated, rather she looked depressed. She looked as though something was missing,

like after glow that normal lovers get that makes them want more and again or that makes lovers

want to cuddle as close as they can get. I may be wrong but I don't think so.

There is so much missing in this relationship that I almost feel sorry for the whole thing.

If it was up to paul, I don't think this whole RLC thing in this apartment would be in the trash bin.

It would be an "arm pit."

If it weren't for our goddess and her wonderful scenes, including all the other stuff she's involved in,

this apartment would go the way of the Bronx tenements.

For those not familiar with the Bronx area, ask someone who live there.

Think about this post and have a little feeling for Leora as well as desire and lust.

I've had my say,

Rollex

• Upvote 2

Time to speculate.....

After watching the most recent Leora Bate session, if you could call it that,

I've come away with the impression that she didn't even enjoy it.

I watched as she went through her orgasm and noticed that it almost looked contrived.

An orgasm is supposed to release endorfins in the bloodstream that elate a person.

She didn't look elated, rather, she looked depressed. She looked as though something was missing,

like the after glow that normal lovers get that makes them want more and again or that makes lovers

want to cuddle as close as they can get. I may be wrong but I don't think so.

There is so much missing in this relationship that I almost feel sorry for the whole thing.

If it was up to Paul, I think this whole RLC thing in this apartment would be in the trash bin.

It would be an "arm pit."

If it weren't for our goddess and her wonderful scenes, including all the other stuff she's involved in,

this apartment would go the way of the Bronx tenements.

For those not familiar with the Bronx area, ask someone who lives there.

Think about this post and have a little feeling for Leora as well as desire and lust.

I've had my say,

Rollex

• Upvote 2

OK Rollex initially I was a bit annoyed with what you said because other people have said similar before and often there is a malicious feel to their posts but I do not get that feeling from you this time.

I do think there are times when she bates on camera and gets full enjoyment from it but there are others when she does seem to bate out of some feeling of duty. Occasionally posters say she had a look of disgust on her face but people make a lot of expressions during sex and immediately afterwards and equally within a minute of that misread expression she gives clear indications that she is happy and content.  

Today there was no really strong clue that she was going to bate. She was not touching herself - indeed she did not even appear restless as she did the previous night - she just suddenly got up and went to the bedroom. Then again she can build for hours and not bate when she is clearly horny almost like she is playing games with us, but most of the time the build up and the execution appear quite natural (well natural as they can be in this environment because Leora, although not playing to the camera as obviously as Nelly, is always aware of our presence which as an exhibitionist she enjoys most of the time) we see the sticky result and that she appears excited afterwards.

I would also point out that the bates I might be suspicious of can actually get her excited because with a few hours we see what appears to be a genuine show. People also used to write that she was a nymphomaniac because of periods when she seemed to have difficult leaving her kitty alone but really she just has a healthy normal appetite and maybe provoking Paul. Leora has far less sex including bating than the healthy fun loving Nelly or the genuine nymphomaniac Masha. 

• Upvote 4