Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Well I do know about that attempt to remove Leora's dominance

Maybe its to attract more to RLC

And defiantly is not going to happen.

I have been around for close to 2 years and  just recently I started to post in cc and leora is the reason I started to watch RLC and she  will be the reason I'll leave it ..if she will leave.

Most interesting woman in RLC

She is deferent. 

Beautiful in mained and spirit.

Amazing Lover . wondwrful house wife . gentle sexy and on and on .... What can a guy ask for more?? .

Simply inspiring . 

Ditto!!! I agree totally Leora is the most fascinating woman on RLC. Her intelligence is wonderful which makes her interests stimulating. She is everything a man could want in a woman - strong but vulnerable, sexy yet a girl next door, intelligent and curious. Confident but uncertain. Socially shy yet forward enough to join RLC. sexually adventurous yet inexperienced, ready to explore and prepared to lead her man (someone has too!). 

If she leaves RLC so will many subscribers! 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

kase, du er ikke galt jentene i Girls leilighetene er ingen match for Leora, hun er virkelig kvinne, de andre jentene ser ut som de har blitt fremstilt som eye candy (ikke veldig bra godteri på det) i et forsøk på å fjerne Leora dominans av RLC, som ikke kommer til å skje

removing leora coming not going to happen 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Well I do know about that attempt to remove Leora's dominance

Maybe its to attract more to RLC

And defiantly is not going to happen.

I have been around for close to 2 years and  just recently I started to post in cc and leora is the reason I started to watch RLC and she  will be the reason I'll leave it ..if she will leave.

Most interesting woman in RLC

She is deferent. 

Beautiful in mained and spirit.

Amazing Lover . wondwrful house wife . gentle sexy and on and on .... What can a guy ask for more?? .

Simply inspiring . 

I think RLC are a bit conflicted. With the addition of Barca 2 and the now 4 women in Barca 1 it appears there are 2 separate parts to their business. The first being the couples and the second being the paid models/cam girls who are performing in front of the cameras. It is true the Leora and Nelly also perform for the cameras because they both get a thrill out of being watched and like to entertain, but this is only to be expected from women who are watched 24 hours and I think very different from the Barcelona girls who regard this as a job.
The girls from Barcelona are probably prettier on average than the other girls especially if you go back to a time of Nora, Kamilla and Kristy. Even today I would find hard to argue that Leora is prettier than Ilona, Stella, Megan and Belle. I almost think there should be 2 separate sites much as I enjoy watching the Barcelona girls I think they belong elsewhere and would far rather we had 3 or 4 new couples maybe in different countries.
To me Leora and Nelly do stand out. Leora, because she does have a lot of interests and is effortlessly talented, and Nelly because she enjoys life so much that It makes me happy just to see her smiling face. Maya and Zoya also do quite a bit although Zoya has a particularly dull boyfriend. Masha is a nymphomaniac and if she and Saha cannot think of anything to do they just fuck or bate. It was Leora who attracted me to the site and it would make it much easier for me to leave if she went. Typically if I have RLC on which is quite a bit less than I used to (but way more than I should) then I will have at least one feed dedicated to Leora and Paul's apartment even if they are both out. I think it probably helps that as with Nelly the vast majority of the apartment is viewable.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I think RLC are a bit conflicted. With the addition of Barca 2 and the now 4 women in Barca 1 it appears there are 2 separate parts to their business. The first being the couples and the second being the paid models/cam girls who are performing in front of the cameras. It is true the Leora and Nelly also perform for the cameras because they both get a thrill out of being watched and like to entertain, but this is only to be expected from women who are watched 24 hours and I think very different from the Barcelona girls who regard this as a job.
The girls from Barcelona are probably prettier on average than the other girls especially if you go back to a time of Nora, Kamilla and Kristy. Even today I would find hard to argue that Leora is prettier than Ilona, Stella, Megan and Belle. I almost think there should be 2 separate sites much as I enjoy watching the Barcelona girls I think they belong elsewhere and would far rather we had 3 or 4 new couples maybe in different countries.
To me Leora and Nelly do stand out. Leora, because she does have a lot of interests and is effortlessly talented, and Nelly because she enjoys life so much that It makes me happy just to see her smiling face. Maya and Zoya also do quite a bit although Zoya has a particularly dull boyfriend. Masha is a nymphomaniac and if she and Saha cannot think of anything to do they just fuck or bate. It was Leora who attracted me to the site and it would make it much easier for me to leave if she went. Typically if I have RLC on which is quite a bit less than I used to (but way more than I should) then I will have at least one feed dedicated to Leora and Paul's apartment even if they are both out. I think it probably helps that as with Nelly the vast majority of the apartment is viewable.

I agree with what you are saying, like you the only reason I joined RLC was Leora, that was back in the day's when she was blonde and in the old apartment, and so did probably many others.

She's the only reason I'm still with RLC because I find her fascinating, and more of a pleasure to watch than any of the others, regardless of what ever she's doing. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

Effortlessly Talented, good one! She is the ONLY reason I`m here too. I agree with you on the Bonus Girls in  Bac 1. It`s a JOB, not an Adventure! (in my humble opinion) :cool:

I agree the girls in both Girls apartments treat it it as a Glamour job, and to that end they do not appear real, and before any one starts yes I know they live and breath and strut their stuff but that's all.

I also wonder if they have ever looked at Leora's apartment (or read their Forum) because it may be of some interest to them to find out what a real sexy, attractive young woman does, ok they may have a bit of a shock watching some of Paul's antics, but it's still part of their real world.