Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

3 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Or not . not sure

Yes,it was a BJ of sorts, she took him all the way whilst he sat on the edge of the bed,and then when she had finished she lay back on the bed and started to play with herself but within seconds she lost interest as he just sat there like a dummy ignoring her or looking at his phone.....what an ungrateful cretin this guy is, sometimes I feel sorry for him for some of the abuse he gets on this site, and other times like now I think certain criticism towards him is justified.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes,it was a BJ of sorts, she took him all the way whilst he sat on the edge of the bed,and then when she had finished she lay back on the bed and started to play with herself but within seconds she lost interest as he just sat there like a dummy ignoring her or looking at his phone.....what an ungrateful cretin this guy is, sometimes I feel sorry for him for some of the abuse he gets on this site, and other times like now I think certain criticism towards him is justified.

Don't think abuse is the right word ... Leora is smarter then you think.. She calm him and free to her Business.... 

Any way she would have demand if she wanted to... 

Trust the girl friend, she knowns what she doing and to where she is aiming.

Probably he woke up with a hard on and she felt like taking care of it. 

She love to take care of him and it gives her peace in the house.. 

And any way she know how to take care of her self if she wanted to ....

She like it that way . she is doing it a lot ... And if you notice her energy you'll see when she is still horny we get to see her more ... Playing  nude ..givening bend ..  

And on and on.

underline... playing with the Cam's showing us her sexy and hot energy while Paul is relaxed and feel good

As I said she is smarter then she seems and know how to play her card's right...   

1 hour ago, reallifecamv said:

Don't think abuse is the right word ... Leora is smarter then you think.. She calm him and free to her Business.... 

Any way she would have demand if she wanted to... 

Trust the girl friend, she knowns what she doing and to where she is aiming.

Probably he woke up with a hard on and she felt like taking care of it. 

She love to take care of him and it gives her peace in the house.. 

And any way she know how to take care of her self if she wanted to ....

She like it that way . she is doing it a lot ... And if you notice her energy you'll see when she is still horny we get to see her more ... Playing  nude ..givening bend ..  

And on and on.

underline... playing with the Cam's showing us her sexy and hot energy while Paul is relaxed and feel good

As I said she is smarter then she seems and know how to play her card's right...   

If you look back over the months/years you will see that abuse is the right word,many of the subscribers on here including myself have verbally abused him for one thing or another, whether it be his personal habits or his sexual performance,no other word for it but abuse.

I do though agree that Leora plays a smart game which sometimes benefits us.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you look back over the months/years you will see that abuse is the right word,many of the subscribers on here including myself have verbally abused him for one thing or another, whether it be his personal habits or his sexual performance,no other word for it but abuse.

I do though agree that Leora plays a smart game which sometimes benefits us.

Yap she does . 

And I understand what you're talking about .   

But she would want or need better performance she can request from him to raise his stamina by working out  or from where I cam from ..  martial art's .. Or yoga ... 

Any kind of working out Can help in this case .. And its a proven fact .(unless it deferent kind of problem)

But surely he need to move his ass from the chair more .

I reached the level of one hour and half  (In and out) ..well I practiced 5 hour a day in martial art (kung fu) and got my chi power above normal level. So it works like a charm ... Believe me.

Leora take this tip for you and all how have similar situation in this issue or any health issue as well and want to do natural change in life .. Profit is enormous and worth it. 

If some will want to know more about it can pm me ..  It's kind of part of my job. :)

Have a great day all

21 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

As you know Paul is slow when he first wakes up, he has to work out where he is, what time of day it is, now if Leora pounced on him during this period and gave him a blow job it would through him out of routine, he wasn't ignoring Leora he was checking many of the Social Media sites to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

I have noticed over the last few weeks when the two of them have got down to it Paul, with his sometimes feeble attempts always tried to make sure Leora gets some pleasure out of it, he now seems to be going back to his selfish ways, I hope I'm wrong for Leora's sake, and this was a one off.