Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

16 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

"AMAZING, even the Water in the Shower, turns to GOLD! :dodgy:

Ah I see were you went there. It is always been strange to me that Paul often seems to watch her on the toilet. The number of times she's gone in there and I can see from the open door that she's not at the basin, nor has she gone there for washing, nor is the shower going, nor are they making unobserved phone calls and he just waits around until she's finished. She might even have done the same with him.

OMFG (Oh My Fucking GODDESS!)

I did write recently of her bottomless exercises because of a vain hope that young Belle would follow in the footsteps of The Goddess and the mighty Irma and exercise bottomless or naked. Maybe she picked up on it - probably not - but it does seem that quite often she follows requests.

I feel i must have missed the beginning because she was doing her Harry Worth impression - and if anyone understands that I'll be amazed - in the GR and the hall. The one bit that wasn't perfect was her angle was wrong when she went doggy - this is my favourite position so a little disappointing but then I thought she had forgotten her stretches. Legs wide apart she opened everything between them and quite frankly gave a display in full colour near a camera that those Barcelona girls will never match. I'm sorry but she just ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

ALL HAIL THE GODDESS!  

• Upvote 3