Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Yet again I along probably with others have missed all the action again today, this is getting frustrating and if it was any one other than Leora, I would be looking elsewhere.

Call me sad if you want, I promised myself a day of Leora watching last weekend, but with Leora being ill and unforeseen circumstances on my part this had to be cancelled, but a day's Leora watching will happen this weekend OK Paul's probably going to be around something may happen or it may not, who cares

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Yet again I along probably with others have missed all the action again today, this is getting frustrating and if it was any one other than Leora, I would be looking elsewhere.

Call me sad if you want, I promised myself a day of Leora watching last weekend, but with Leora being ill and unforeseen circumstances on my part this had to be cancelled, but a day's Leora watching will happen this weekend OK Paul's probably going to be around something may happen or it may not, who cares

There must be better things to do with a day? You know like watching paint dry, grass grow or taking a cheese grater to your kneecaps...to name a few things!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Jayne said:

There must be better things to do with a day? You know like watching paint dry, grass grow or taking a cheese grater to your kneecaps...to name a few things!

Yes there is but I'm a sad old bastard, and anyway a lot of the people on this Forum spend quite a bit of their time during the week doing what I'm going to do in one day, also I'm not suggesting you do the same as you probably have more people to ridicule. 

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Yes there is but I'm a sad old bastard, and anyway a lot of the people on this Forum spend quite a bit of their time during the week doing what I'm going to do in one day, also I'm not suggesting you do the same as you probably have more people to ridicule. 

hmm, no, no one else.

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

RULE CHANGE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - 14 Oct. 2016

Rule 5 of the Global Rules has been amended to read:

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

Complaints about this rule change can be posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread.

Rules.gif

55015882.gif

4 hours ago, Jayne said:

hmm, no, no one else.

You don't know how really happy this make me, to be the focus of ALL your attention, as it means you are leaving the others alone, so please feel free to carry on, as you obviously have nothing better to do in life

I wasn't hopeful as there were no sexy signs this morning but she has decided to put on her pink/apricot dressing gown which would be perfect for a show.

You say too much of good thing but until this week she had not been giving us much so I remain hopeful but at the moment I would have to say odds of about 3-1 (i.e. 25%) would be realistic, whereas yesterday I think she was odds on.

Saturday and Monday have been good days in the past I think. Saturday, if sheis going to spend the night out at the apartment and Monday is probably the day Paul is most likely to actually do something.

Today it now looks highly unlikely and I would not hold out much hope for the weekend. But finally with more freedom Leora can pick a choose. I am hoping we get another carpet bate in the GR and for a while in the past she brought a cushion to rest on so she could bate from behind - I wish she would do that again.

Also she has never bated on that bit of the LR sofa near the desk that is at an angle. That would be awesome for camera 2 and while she has given Paul BJs and fucks there a few months ago, I'd love to see it used rather than bit up by the kitchen. I am not sure about how that would be for Cam 1 but i'd be nice to see once even if I am unable to record it.

• Upvote 1