Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

NO, no, no. Eva has ruined what would have been the brightest bate ever. It is tragedy that does quite rank with that of the cancellation of Megan's leaving party but the biggest disappointment I can ever remember with the Goddess. She had started to bate when Eva climbed on her - I had been worried about Eva's position anyway as for perfection we needed Leora's left leg to move where Eva was positioned but simply Leora then played with the dog - fabulous bending although unfortunately my feed went at one point during one of the great ones - but on this occasion Eva totally destroyed what may well have been The Goddess's greatest work.

The sun may not be this bright tomorrow, but today Leora should have outshone it.

What do stars do? They shine but today there was a total eclipse of the Goddess by a mere dog :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :cry:

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

NO, no, no. Eva has ruined what would have been the brightest bate ever. It is tragedy that does quite rank with that of the cancellation of Megan's leaving party but the biggest disappointment I can ever remember with the Goddess. She had started to bate when Eva climbed on her - I had been worried about Eva's position anyway as for perfection we needed Leora's left leg to move where Eva was positioned but simply Leora then played with the dog - fabulous bending although unfortunately my feed went at one point during one of the great ones - but on this occasion Eva totally destroyed what may well have been The Goddess's greatest work.

The sun may not be this bright tomorrow, but today Leora should have outshone it.

What do stars do? They shine but today there was a total eclipse of the Goddess by a mere dog :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :cry:

In conclusion... 

We just got the BIGGEST KICK IN THE BALLS.....

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

In conclusion... 

Leora plays games (well she used to, she has mostly stopped the teasing this year) but I really believe that had ever been elsewhere that it would have happened.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora plays games (well she used to, she has mostly stopped the teasing this year) but I really believe that had ever been elsewhere that it would have happened.

For sure .. 

Well she had some serious bate in the shower... And crashed afterwords in the LR sofa so she got satisfied...

But the move she made in the GR ..Was dirty . and some how it was expected...  Because if she really wanted to she would have  send Eva out and close the door ...

Ooo well there will be more .

Any way it seems she love to keep us on her tail ...

Bad girl you... 

And this is why leora is leora. 

irreplaceable. :)

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

In conclusion... 

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Paul hath returneth ... I said with a yawn

Then were are they?