Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Since the discussion thread has been closed and I am not the person to open a new one.

Can anyone enlighten me what happened this morning? It seemed that she had a shower shortly after 10:00 but then I fell asleep. Then I awoke nearly 2 hours later to find that she seemed to have had another shower - normally there is a reason fo that - so did anything happen in between. There was a creaming and shortly afterwards she put on a white top and shorts and exercised. I'd love to know the reason for the second shower.

1 hour ago, lollipopq said:

Leora, is so incredibly sexy... Love to see her wet those panties.. :P

Opening the morning with you is beautiful , you're hair is beautiful , you're workout is beautiful , all that you pose is beautiful ....

The only thing that is not beautiful is....Well  there is none . :)

I injoy all you're aspects..  body and soul . 

you're flower , sweet girl ... And please don't let anyone get to you  .

Love you're work my lady ..

And I send love from all you're followers and more.

Have a blessed day.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Since the discussion thread has been closed and I am not the person to open a new one.

Can anyone enlighten me what happened this morning? It seemed that she had a shower shortly after 10:00 but then I fell asleep. Then I awoke nearly 2 hours later to find that she seemed to have had another shower - normally there is a reason fo that - so did anything happen in between. There was a creaming and shortly afterwards she put on a white top and shorts and exercised. I'd love to know the reason for the second shower.

Nothing happened and probably won't for sometime but I have been wrong before. 

7 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Opening the morning with you is beautiful , you're hair is beautiful , you're workout is beautiful , all that you pose is beautiful ....

The only thing that is not beautiful is....Well  there is none . :)

I injoy all you're aspects..  body and soul . 

you're flower , sweet girl ... And please don't let anyone get to you  .

Love you're work my lady ..

And I send love from all you're followers and more.

Have a blessed day.

Ooo me lady ... You're smile ....

You're smile light up the room ...

Every thing looks different when you smile :)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Well I didn't see she when for the first one .. Only the second. 

From the i saw she was in the GR and listening to music looking in the computer with her back to us ...  After the second she did abit workout ,was beautifulas I mentioned... 

I didn't saw more ??!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Ooo me lady ... You're smile ....

You're smile light up the room ...

Every thing looks different when you smile :)

That natural happiness and radiant smile is one of the things that make her special.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pepe, too true Leora is so unpredictable anything is possible, that's probably why she has such a big following 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jjs said:

Hey I like the girl to but you keep blowing smoke up her ass and RLC may take her away and put her in premium apartment

No I don't think that will ever happen... She's what brings in all new comers.. I had people argue this before but there is a reason her apartment is first one that pop up when people find out about RLC. 

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No I don't think that will ever happen... She's what brings in all new comers.. I had people argue this before but there is a reason her apartment is first one that pop up when people find out about RLC. 

So true man .. 

This is exactly how I found rlc and stayed 

She is the reason I am a flower of rlc and in cc.  

• Upvote 1