Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Actually there was no intention of posting a quote in answer to the above,but it was the only way it allowed me to get rid of it, as it came up un-requested and was blocking my system.....my apologies to one and all.

I have tried again since my original post to quote on an article Newark 52 made yesterday but every time I push the quote button I end up getting the one from mitsoulas33..............ADVICE SOMEONE PLEASE.......SC  WHERE ARE YOU IN MY HOUR OF NEED?

When ever posting a Comment if you see the Quote Box above before you begin your Comment. Just use the Backspace Key on your Keyboard and the Quote will be gone.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When ever posting a Comment if you see the Quote Box above before you begin your Comment. Just use the Backspace Key on your Keyboard and the Quote will be gone.

Thanks SC

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thank you that will make life easier

• Upvote 1

On 10/15/2016 at 5:49 AM, Newark52 said:

I'm pleased to see no snide comments have been made, like "that's paid the rent" which someone posted last Saturday, and from what I can see only real Leora followers, have posted comments about the Goddess's two sessions today

I was about to say how pleasant it was that harmony prevails, and the lovely lady in question is smiling again.........THEN!! the child (Insert Name Here________________ ) is home from school for the weekend and has started again, but never mind he will soon get tired and mummy will put him to bed.

(Slightly edited by FTS in the interest of keeping the cease-fire alive.)