Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Thank you, Goddess for your display today. A little far from the camera but you were not doing it for us today. You were clearly very motivated and inspired by the book. I hope you enjoyed your fantasy. Nothing that happens in other RLC apartments can compare t o you even when you are just going about your every day activities. This is why you are The Goddess.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thank you, Goddess for your display today. A little far from the camera but you were not doing it for us today. You were clearly very motivated and inspired by the book. I hope you enjoyed your fantasy. Nothing that happens in other RLC apartments can compare t o you even when you are just going about your every day activities. This is why you are The Goddess.

We haven't heard from you for some time... 

Good to see that you're with us bb..

Good day to all and to our FLOWER. :)

21 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

We haven't heard from you for some time... 

Good to see that you're with us bb..

Good day to all and to our FLOWER. :)

I have been around but there have been several big events for me surrounding RLC (a couple of which blew my mind especially one major shock which I do not feel free to talk about on this board - nothing bad just very surprising) not least on the contents of the Leora board - I normally have a least one camera on her but also watching events in Barcelona and of course the Masha 2 hour 4some which was extremely distracting. I suppose for me Leora has become reliable, almost part of the furniture. When I see her bate for instance it is less exciting for me now although there was a lot of passion in her today. When Belle is gone I am sure you shall find me here most of the time. After all I am able to see a lot more :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have been around but there have been several big events for me surrounding RLC (a couple of which blew my mind especially one major shock which I do not feel free to talk about on this board - nothing bad just very surprising) not least on the contents of the Leora board - I normally have a least one camera on her but also watching events in Barcelona and of course the Masha 2 hour 4some which was extremely distracting. I suppose for me Leora has become reliable, almost part of the furniture. When I see her bate for instance it is less exciting for me now although there was a lot of passion in her today. When Belle is gone I am sure you shall find me here most of the time. After all I am able to see a lot more :biggrin:

I miss the day's that you were booming the picture section ....

But what ever does you good Friend :) .

I myself .. Hypnotised by Leora..:)

I think you understood that already..:)) 

And the fact of the 4some does sound existing... I agree(didn't saw it ...)

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Welcome back BB, I agree today it was Leora sorting herself out, and we just happened to be privileged to be part of it, I also watched some of the four some not for 2 hours though, but I still prefer our Goddess. 

• Upvote 3