Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

15 minutes ago, Karst1234567890 said:

mir geht es UMS Prinzip wirt Immer nur im Chat en geschrieben aber nichts un Bildern gezeigt oder nur Videos mueren hombre del als einfachen Miembro nicht anschauen kann nur mit weile das bezahlen hier geht

Ich verstehe nicht, Ihre Nachricht, können Sie ins Englische zu übersetzen, bitte gut. Danke.

2 hours ago, vortios said:

The friend ended so hot last night, they had to masturbate in the loneliness in the morning ... while Leora, she will cost time getting to sleep, she was corresponding with someone.

Are you for real ?? Or is just a speculation???

Did you see each of the masturbate??

Couse I didn't see nothing in the morning ... Did I miss something??

14 hours ago, denizenkane said:

I've never seen leora go this long without touching her pussy, even just a quick brush. Maybe her friend had some ground rules while she present. 

Leora's on her period although TBH I don't think this causes women to touch their pussies less just more gently maybe.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

So there was nothing in the morning .. Was there???

From what vortios said ?

You did not miss anything I was up all their night checking in and seen nothing but a couple of sleeping Beauties and one snoring beast.

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You did not miss anything I was up all their night checking in and seen nothing but a couple of sleeping Beauties and one snoring beast.

Certainly I wasn't aware of anything going on and he seemed to imply it was the friend which I doubt very much although some niceviews when she got out of the shower this morning

Dear ...

to be earnest I saw this coming the nice moving Leora with a friend that has nothing to do with what she is doing and maybe don't even know that there are cameras.

You know Leora live from this and the other girl have for free a little joy and get probably nothing more if she would satisfy you guys.

Greetings,

Jhon 

38 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Certainly I wasn't aware of anything going on and he seemed to imply it was the friend which I doubt very much although some niceviews when she got out of the shower this morning

And ... Someone caught it ???

I have a feeling that none.

Doesn't matter any way my focus is on our beloved leora. 

Flower :)