Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

An epic in every sense of the word.

From Leora the magnificent, seen at her best and at her most inventive.

And from our good friend BBQ who recorded every split-second of the action so that we could relive those moments in all their glory.

I'm sure Leora herself will paste some of them into her virtual scrapbook, if not ALL of them!

Thanks to all parties concerned for these marvellous images of what was a momentous event.

Bigger than Ben Hur, as they say!

This idea was already in her head for a week or two , but would be for the camera 7 , but the camera 7 this troubled , she is constantly with night vision on, was when she opted camera 8 was a beautiful spectacle without doubt these last two masturbation it was the best in those one year and four months she has been masturbating .

I ask the help of all of you , to send e- mail to RLC for them soon Pack the camera 7 , I am sending email to them is one month and only listen for an answer 're working on it . I believe that the more people send e- mail but they're going fast fix .

When I saw Cam7 was in NV I was worried and did not understand. If 1 camera is in NV then I have seen other apartments that the other camera often flips between NV and normal. Anyway whatever happened Leora gave her paying fans a marvelous colour spectacle. It can only be topped if she masturbated on all fours on the carpet in the GR around 14:00 to 16:00 in the best light with her head resting on the couch. I thought that would never happen but she came close while giving Paul that BJ and after the one on the 12th and the one today Leora has moved to a different level of entertainment. And I hope she does not use toys as I do not think it will suit her unlike Masha.

There was a time when Zoya was the masturbation Queen, let us hope she produces something special on the sofa-bed soon. 

This idea was already in her head for a week or two , but would be for the camera 7 , but the camera 7 this troubled , she is constantly with night vision on, was when she opted camera 8 was a beautiful spectacle without doubt these last two masturbation it was the best in those one year and four months she has been masturbating .

I will not be doing that as I do not have access to BeR, much as I'd like to, for a variety of reasons. If I were to post I would have to ask permission to capture from a video like peking's but even then it would take me an enormous amount of time and it would not be quite the same for me as capturing images live.

Because of the 12th I still have about 5 lots of major nudity to post including today's warm up, some bends and so highly respectable kitty shots. As I have said in another post this has been the best month ever and today makes up for Ilona leaving. If only Ilona had bated on the couch I would watch it every day.

Now we can only dream of the day when Kami or Kristy does something similar or even better do something together, but then only if Leora was not performing for us at the same time. 

She has got to be reading the comments on here. Some one is always saying "if the lighting was better". Now look at what she did. And I'm sure BBsq69 will be adding his recap of the event.

To all the pic posters. clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon.gifbravo-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gifaudience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

BTW I have taken a much need sleep since she got dressed. Has Leora gone out on her own? I was a bit surprised she and Paul did not fuck in the GR when he came back. After she bated like she did, rather than being satisfied, it usually makes Leora extra horny. I know they went to the BeR but I am not sure whether anything ultimately happened.

BTW I have taken a much need sleep since she got dressed. Has Leora gone out on her own? I was a bit surprised she and Paul did not fuck in the GR when he came back. After she bated like she did, rather than being satisfied, it usually makes Leora extra horny. I know they went to the BeR but I am not sure whether anything ultimately happened.

I usually stop when it's cpls having sex and etc...

but from what little I saw

she was on the bed with him and gave herself a few rubs

lots of talking and then she went out

and if you want to take caps of the vid

please and by all means have at it