Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I have seen you looking in the phone and the light was off so it was in night vision ...

God your hair look gorgeus healthy and shinny . I have a soft spot for you hair:biggrin::heart:

I put you on a little secret may lady..

I have long hair as well ..that's the reason for the soft spot:blush:

blessed night sweet flower ... To you and Paul:rolleyes:

Good morning one and all.

After giving it some serious thought this last few days, I have regrettably decided to cease any further involvement in this forum along with my premium membership of R. L. C with effect Sunday 13th November.

I have only ever used both sites for keeping up to date with "Leora", and have never had the inclination to bother with the other apartments, but have concluded that there is a big world out there that I shall take time out to explore, instead of being distracted by this beautiful creature that is " Leora ", or as I sometimes call her " Little one "

She has been responsible for giving me a great deal of pleasure over the years, and I can honestly say that she is a lovely, genuine,generous hearted,well balanced human being, who sometimes is misunderstood, and sometimes because of the language barrier does misunderstand, but who should be treated with the utmost respect. Its also the right time to go, as she gave me my first reputation yesterday ( thank you Little one ) and there's no better time to go than on top.

I have made many friends through the forum, who I would like to thank, and as happens in life some " enemies " as well, but I am a great believer that life is too short to hold negative opinions of people, and it is easier to forgive, negative thoughts concerning people is an unnecessary burden to carry through life.

I will probably have a look at the forum on the odd occasion, and maybe even stir the opinion pot for some fun.

And finally to Leora, I would say, Good luck for the future, and I hope your studies and everything else you want to achieve comes to fruition. You are a very special young lady, its been a pleasure..

Thanks for the memories.

PS.  And please never stop smiling :heart: :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Sorry to see you leave friend all the fluffy tailed woodland creatures will surely miss you. 

I have on several occasions tried to break free but she always draws me back in so good luck and the Best Wishes for you. 

Stay in touch. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

After giving it some serious thought this last few days, I have regrettably decided to cease any further involvement in this forum along with my premium membership of R. L. C with effect Sunday 13th November.

I have only ever used both sites for keeping up to date with "Leora", and have never had the inclination to bother with the other apartments, but have concluded that there is a big world out there that I shall take time out to explore, instead of being distracted by this beautiful creature that is " Leora ", or as I sometimes call her " Little one "

She has been responsible for giving me a great deal of pleasure over the years, and I can honestly say that she is a lovely, genuine,generous hearted,well balanced human being, who sometimes is misunderstood, and sometimes because of the language barrier does misunderstand, but who should be treated with the utmost respect. Its also the right time to go, as she gave me my first reputation yesterday ( thank you Little one ) and there's no better time to go than on top.

I have made many friends through the forum, who I would like to thank, and as happens in life some " enemies " as well, but I am a great believer that life is too short to hold negative opinions of people, and it is easier to forgive, negative thoughts concerning people is an unnecessary burden to carry through life.

I will probably have a look at the forum on the odd occasion, and maybe even stir the opinion pot for some fun.

So friends, thanks for the memories.

And finally to Leora, I would say, Good luck for the future, and I hope your studies and everything else you want to achieve comes to fruition. You are a very special young lady, its been a pleasure.

jimbo, Sorry to see you go, your comment have been quite enlightening and sometimes philosophical, and will be sadly missed, but you have to do, what you have to do, Good Luck with your next venture.

As for the Little One has you call her, you are not wrong about her being misunderstood at times, but she's lovely with it, and she's the only reason I'm still with RLC

Good Luck

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And finally to Leora, I would say, Good luck for the future, and I hope your studies and everything else you want to achieve comes to fruition. You are a very special young lady, its been a pleasure..

Thanks for the memories.

jimbo4....  Friend. 

Its a big lost for us  ... Still you do what you must :)

It has been a pleasure and honor knowing you ... 

May you have only the best .

And if you'll drop by ..  Don't forget to put a post so will know your around :biggrin:

Farewell  Friend.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Happy trails, ol' buddy. We'll miss you. Check back whenever you can.

Thanks Foamy, appreciated,  Make sure you look after my buddy Pepe, try and keep him out of mischief.

• Upvote 2

Tour all who have a problem entering rlc .,..I have found temporary solution.  .

Do not enter from the front page 

Use direct link to an apartment and it will work. Example : 

http://reallifecam.com/en/view/03_1

works for me:biggrin: 

I think it a problem with the site and not any other reason:angel:

Have a great day all 

And to you beyloved one and Paul have the best day enjoy you two.

Your not home but I'll still send you my blessing :heart:

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Thanks Foamy, appreciated,  Make sure you look after my buddy Pepe, try and keep him out of mischief.

If I am eventually half as well liked as this guy seems to be, then I will be more than happy, Didn't know you pal, but good luck anyway.

7 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

If I am eventually half as well liked as this guy seems to be, then I will be more than happy, Didn't know you pal, but good luck anyway.

Thank you so much for those kind words, you will I am sure enjoy the company of this merry band of rascals, and you will certainly enjoy Leora when you see her, she is somewhat different to the other girls in some of the other apartments, in as much as apart from being very beautiful she also has a very astute brain and a great personality.

• Upvote 3